::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Please excuse past, present, and future whingeing. First world problems. I'll get through it.

Smooth sailing Padre!

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

Smooth sailing Padre!

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

Thank you! Stress is the pool we swim in.

We'll be eating dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant on Monday. RL Kid already has his order in mind.

Last edited:
Our driver thinks he'll be able to fit the MG on the trailer. That would be our Christmas in July miracle.

I make no apology for the following lament.

Why today does my burr coffee grinder die? Today of all days! (Tomorrow would be worse.) Faithfully has it provided me with the means to stave off despair for twenty years and more. O faithful friend! O beloved companion! Years have I studied you and learned your ways. Together we have tuned our spirits to provide the perfect grind to lead to nearly perfect espressos. Today we were grinding the coffee which would carry us to freedom (or at least Arizona) when you suffered your fatal wound. Oh I grieve you, trusted friend. You were more than an appliance; you were a bargain. I found you forlorn and mismarked at Surly Table. Tagged $39.95 when the lowest price I could find you for was $150. Though I proclaimed your value to the minions they would not hear it. So I brought you home to live in comfort and utility. Sleep in deep peace, friend. Rest in my love and loss.

Hear, O heavens my cry. O God of my salvation lead me to another such stalwart friend.

Last edited:

Why today does my burr coffee grinder die? Today of all days! (Tomorrow would be worse.) Faithfully has it provided me with the means to stave off despair for twenty years and more. O faithful friend! O beloved companion! Years have I studied you and learned your ways. Together we have tuned our spirits to provide the perfect grind to lead to nearly perfect espressos. Today we were grinding the coffee which would carry us to freedom (or at least Arizona) when you suffered your fatal wound. Oh I grieve you, trusted friend. You were more than an appliance; you were a bargain. I found you forlorn and mismarked at Surly Table. Tagged $39.95 when the lowest price I could find you for was $150. Though I proclaimed your value to the minions they would not hear it. So I brought you home to live in comfort and utility. Sleep in deep peace, friend. Rest in my love and loss.

Hear, O heavens my cry. O God of my salvation lead me to another such stalwart friend.

Damn! You need to go to Caribou.
Pro tip — although our fearless leader will disagree — always grind at least enough for the next day. Just in case disaster befalls you. You know, like today.

Rest in pieces, dear grinder. You have served your family faithfully and well. Now is the time to cross the rainbow demitasse.

I feel for you, Padre. I really really really do.

Man, the Carrot Boy is dishing up some tasty uke deals.

I'm debating putting the tenor Outdoor Ukulele up for sale as well. I love the thing, but I still really just play my Donaldson. That thing was made so exactly to my specifications and just feels so right in my hands that playing any other feels like a betrayal.

I'm debating putting the tenor Outdoor Ukulele up for sale as well. I love the thing, but I still really just play my Donaldson. That thing was made so exactly to my specifications and just feels so right in my hands that playing any other feels like a betrayal.

I played an Outdoor tenor for the first time at a recent jam session. Surprisingly good. I thought it would be comparable to my Waterman, but it was really head and shoulders above it.

Rest in pieces, dear grinder. You have served your family faithfully and well. Now is the time to cross the rainbow demitasse.

I feel for you, Padre. I really really really do.

I've hand ground a goodly portion thanks to my ceramic grinder. I guess I'm getting a new grinder as a housewarming gift.

Your outdoor Uke will sell very quickly. Those things are in high demand.

I played an Outdoor tenor for the first time at a recent jam session. Surprisingly good. I thought it would be comparable to my Waterman, but it was really head and shoulders above it.

They are soooo much better than watermans. I bought a waterman because at the time outdoor wasn’t making sopranos. Watermans suck compared to outdoor.

They are soooo much better than watermans. I bought a waterman because at the time outdoor wasn’t making sopranos. Watermans suck compared to outdoor.

It really is the coolest uke. Mine is the limited run amethyst, too - the last one they had, which makes it even more amazing.

Top Bottom