::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I keep having bouts of elevated heart rate but I'm still in sinus rhythm. Think I'll see if I can get in early to my cardiac doc today. I already have an appointment for the afternoon.

So my banjo never came they are sending me a replacement and so far the shipping info and the slowness of it is like the last time if it doesn't come I'm writing the company hopefully I don't have to.

So this happened. My truck died when I was on the way to work It just died lost some power it started back up but we got it home. So I missed it yesterday but my father in law was working on my truck and it was starting and working having a tough time but work then it stopped. So he put some efier in had my plastic housing that covers the engine do off I'm a truck caught on fire.

So this happened. My truck died when I was on the way to work It just died lost some power it started back up but we got it home. So I missed it yesterday but my father in law was working on my truck and it was starting and working having a tough time but work then it stopped. So he put some efier in had my plastic housing that covers the engine do off I'm a truck caught on fire.

This was a few days ago it's still down.

Padre, I just met Bishop Gene Robinson. I'm feeling a little starstruck. He gave a sermon at a service here at school...it was fuel for the spirit for sure. Just fantastic.

I'm off from work today just going to relax then tonight is date night with the wife do y'all do date nights once a week?

"The wife." Heehee. Stephen, you've been married a few minutes, not 50 years...

we just went through the process of getting passports so we could get James TSA pre-check. They stop letting them through with parents when they turn 13. So on the way to Hawaii this year, James could pre-check with us, but on the way back he would have to stand in line on his own.

We figured the passport would be better than getting him a state ID

That's a lot of money to spend to avoid the security line a couple times a year...

brain fart. Happens often.
I work in a school. Trying to remember students names is a constant challenge. Many of our Asian students have their American name which complicates things further. All of their papers and files must have their birth name on them. They tend to write their American name on things. Ideally both names are on everything but that rarely happens.

My grandma used to have to go through all four of my siblings' names before she would arrive at mine. Jeff was lucky - first born, she always got his name right the first time.

Padre, I just met Bishop Gene Robinson. I'm feeling a little starstruck. He gave a sermon at a service here at school...it was fuel for the spirit for sure. Just fantastic.

A true trailblazer. I've never met him though. His consecration as a bishop hit my congregation hard. We lost about a third of our members, a real gut punch.

We had date night last night.
We went to Costco, grabbed a couple hot dogs, then went across the street to the movie theater and saw Bad Boys for Life.

We had date night last night.
We went to Costco, grabbed a couple hot dogs, then went across the street to the movie theater and saw Bad Boys for Life.

We are staying in it's raining pretty good. We saw 1917 a few weeks ago if that doesn't get a Oscar I will be mad.

Top Bottom