::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

"I'd rather have a flu shot than that shot in my gums. That hurt. The flu shot was easy."

I'm going to start typing more like Stephen just to mess with you guys.

And that is how I talk. You just have to keep up better.

Don, ever consider buying a new winter coat?

It IS a new winter coat, in the grand scheme of things. It's a very nice, pretty spendy, black leather coat, that should last for many, many years.

It got torn early in its first season, and repaired. Last year was it's second season, and I tore it again.

What I need to do is be much more careful of the storm door. :p I'll have this tear repaired, and wear the coat. If I tear it yet again, I'll get it repaired and donate it somewhere, then replace it....

It IS a new winter coat, in the grand scheme of things. It's a very nice, pretty spendy, black leather coat, that should last for many, many years.

It got torn early in its first season, and repaired. Last year was it's second season, and I tore it again.

What I need to do is be much more careful of the storm door. :p I'll have this tear repaired, and wear the coat. If I tear it yet again, I'll get it repaired and donate it somewhere, then replace it....

That's a bummer.

When Goretex first came out I ordered a complete rain suit for golf. It was ridiculously expensive but it was light weight and kept you dry on the course.

One day I needed to break down boxes so I grabbed a boxcutter and since it a little drizzly I grabbed my brand new goretex pullover and proceeded to slice through it while cutting boxes.

I was so pissed at myself. I actually cut my stomach a little too but it was more like a scratch.

I have a super short week. Yesterday I was off for a teacher work day. My school has us work two extra days in the summer and then we take a day off in October and one in March so that every month has a day off.

And Friday I have off for two doctor appointments.

What are the chances of a cardiologist being able to write a prescription for the new Apple Watch? It has an EKG monitor built into it and I could save myself a few doctor trips by sending him my information versus going in for an EKG once or twice a month.

I think I need to go in once a month for a couple years before they start doing them less frequently.

I use a lot of commas.
Usually for a slight pause. So the sentence can be read the way I would speak it.
Or also, so thoughts don't run together.

When I write informally (like here) I will use punctuation to reflect my own inflection more than I do when I write formally (like for school). When I write for school I stick to strict grammar (ALWAYS using the Oxford comma when called for, of course). For the most part I couldn't care less what people's forum grammar is like, though Ken can really leave me scratching my head at times. Gary is the only one I really watch, because he deserves it.

...and tear the new one in the exact same place.

Top Bottom