::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Hey Larry - did you get the message about the Discord server? There should be an invite link above somewhere. The UU guys are trying to move stuff over there - these old forums are getting rickety and vulnerable. There is a hashtag in Discord for the thread...

Yea I did but I'm not going there. I don't like chat room type stuff

Not sick, if that’s what you mean. I’m having a little work done tomorrow though.

You?

Good luck with your procedure, TSM. If it leaves a visible scar, you can always tell people it happened in a biker bar brawl when some idiot pulled a knife....

Good luck with your procedure, TSM. If it leaves a visible scar, you can always tell people it happened in a biker bar brawl when some idiot pulled a knife....

Trying to find you some kindle help Don. You might want to try YouTube searches in the meantime. There are discord tutorials on there as well. I'm only familiar with iPads.

Hey Mailman, what happens if you follow this link?

https://discord.gg/JjbGXf

I tried the link, which looked promising, at first. I clicked in your invitation, and it took me back to the screen to get Discord. At this point, I already have the app. I just can't figure out how to use it. It opens up to a "friends" page, but I get stumped there. I tried searching for UU, but no luck....

I tried the link, which looked promising, at first. I clicked in your invitation, and it took me back to the screen to get Discord. At this point, I already have the app. I just can't figure out how to use it. It opens up to a "friends" page, but I get stumped there. I tried searching for UU, but no luck....

Click on the ukulele underground logo on the left side of the page the scroll to anko-honu-takes-the-lead. That’s where we are.

To do a screen shot on the fire tablet, hold the power and down volume buttons at the same time for three seconds.

Top Bottom