Page 2580 of 2684 FirstFirst ... 1580208024802530257025782579258025812582259026302680 ... LastLast
Results 25,791 to 25,800 of 26839

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    The owner did say he wanted variety but he also wanted some core beers to have on hand....I just dont have enough time in a week to do both plus package it all. Pretty much I am producing and packaging 400-500 gallons of beer a week. really that is 8-1000 gallons if you add the beer I make and the beer I package....
    This next week I should have an Irish Red ready for St Patricks day. Should be about 6.5 abv once I dilute it a little......I made it close to 7.5....oops

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

I also was told we have possibly a beer to make for another golf course that is kinda like an amber bock. I made a recipe up and hope he says go and we can brew it and capitalize there too.

We got this yeast I am excited about, I think I told you all, and I got to brew with it this week. After 2 days the beer temp dropped to 72 so today I heated it back to 90 and hope it stays warm over the weekend and ferments out. If not I got to warm that up monday again.....

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

I dont know why its so hard to get someone to help in a brewery.....its fun and great work. Granted if my wife didnt make what she does I doubt I would be able to work here. I figure in another year or so I might be qualified enough to work and get paid what I should be to be a head brewer.

I think I also successfully converted the kviek yeast to gluten free here at home.

If all is good I think I might try to make a pilsner or lager type beer here at home. Maybe a milsner since I will use millet instead of pilsner

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    I also was told we have possibly a beer to make for another golf course that is kinda like an amber bock. I made a recipe up and hope he says go and we can brew it and capitalize there too.

We got this yeast I am excited about, I think I told you all, and I got to brew with it this week. After 2 days the beer temp dropped to 72 so today I heated it back to 90 and hope it stays warm over the weekend and ferments out. If not I got to warm that up monday again.....
    90? That's really hot!
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    That's what they count on. We had a storage unit while our house was being built. So. Many. Trips. to find things we put in storage and then learned we needed in the temporary place after all.
    I am aware that is what they count on. My secret weapon is that we already moved. Just need to downsize this stash, before rent comes due on this unit, we will for sure be able to move out, if not into a much smaller unit for sure.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

There is a V-22 Osprey buzzing around the Lana'i airport right now.

My plane is late today, probably like 45 minutes.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

I'm getting into Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    90? That's really hot!
    It's a weird Norwegian strain

Thread Information