Page 1090 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 90590990104010801088108910901091109211001140 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,900 of 11540

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Yes he will. He'll do his best. That's why it's going to be a very tricky two years. Make no mistake - I'm very happy the House is blue, but I'm skeptical for 2020.

I feel like this has given us a reprieve, not a victory.
    I hoping Beto runs against him.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Does anyone here care about a Nick Rolovich autographed UH football?
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    I hoping Beto runs against him.
    I'm hoping someone moderate enough to attract moderate Republicans runs against him, but not so moderate that they'd be considered Republican Lite.
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Aloha kakahiaka PoHos!
    TheBus was not too bad this morning, I was able to walk at a regular pace to the terminal and I am now enjoying a double espresso in the Premier Club lounge prior to boarding my flight to Lana'i.
    Nanilei heads up to North Shore with her sister today, I probably will not see her until Saturday, when I go up there to join them.
    Hopefully we get to sail on BIL's boat.
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string

I skipped out of work early yesterday and we went to see Bohemian Rhapsody in IMAX, I think it was very well done.
    There was even something in my eye almost twice. The actor playing Brian May really looked the part, a much better match than the actor playing Freddy.
    I was not that impressed with IMAX versus the modern digital projection age, not really much visual difference anymore that I could discern, but the audio was superb, the surround was really noticable and the music was LOUD and clear, we had a great time.

Then back home to finish more prep work for an install tomorrow.

It's almost the weekend!
    Compass Rose 5 string

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Aloha kakahiaka PoHos!
    TheBus was not too bad this morning, I was able to walk at a regular pace to the terminal and I am now enjoying a double espresso in the Premier Club lounge prior to boarding my flight to Lana'i.
    Nanilei heads up to North Shore with her sister today, I probably will not see her until Saturday, when I go up there to join them.
    Hopefully we get to sail on BIL's boat.
    It seems funny to me that you say "when I go up there." I think nothing of that drive to North Shore because it's like an everyday drive around here. It's the same when Len says he lives out in the country.

I guess it's all about perspective and what you're used to.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

I'm hoping someone moderate enough to attract moderate Republicans runs against him, but not so moderate that they'd be considered Republican Lite.
    We might have it with Beto. He almost won in Texas. He’s young, hip, but a Texan. That might be enough.
    Last edited by salukulady; 11-08-2018 at 10:53 AM.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Ever notice how some people aren't happy unless they aren't happy?
    “Justice is like a train that is nearly always late,” mused Russian poet Yevgeny Yevtushenko.”

“62,400 repetitions make one truth.” - Bernard Marx, character in Brave New World, Alduous Huxley

Dig In-finity! - The Naz, in the words of Lord Buckley

Not many people remain in the center. My 3 hoped-for qualities:

1) Will be no more than 65 years old at the end of 2 presidential terms.
    2) Center enough to get elected and have long coattails.
    3) Inclusive with no intention to govern from Biblical rules. (I hope for someone grounded in a faith tradition.)

I wasn’t to repair the damage before adventuring into more progressive government.
    “Justice is like a train that is nearly always late,” mused Russian poet Yevgeny Yevtushenko.”

“62,400 repetitions make one truth.” - Bernard Marx, character in Brave New World, Alduous Huxley

The Arizona senate race still isn’t called. With more than half a million mailed and provisional ballots remaining to be counted the Republican Party has sued to stop the count. (Expletive deleted)

Thread Information