::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Good morning! The sun is shining and I have a chocolate egg. Perfect.

Happy PoHo day to all. Ten years? That's a little scary. Still, I'm glad I know each and every one of you. Love you all.

Happy PoHo Day everyone, and Happy Easter as well. Hope everyone is doing well. No sun here yet, but looks like it is going to be a nice day. Managed to finally get the grass cut yesterday for the first time this year. Not a lot new going on, My mother in law moved in a while back, so there is that. My Dad passed away a few weeks ago, so we have been busy traveling back and forth to his place in Charleston, and the busy season has started again at work, so not a lot of leisure time lately. Hope everyone has a great day.

Yam

Happy PoHo Day everyone, and Happy Easter as well. Hope everyone is doing well. No sun here yet, but looks like it is going to be a nice day. Managed to finally get the grass cut yesterday for the first time this year. Not a lot new going on, My mother in law moved in a while back, so there is that. My Dad passed away a few weeks ago, so we have been busy traveling back and forth to his place in Charleston, and the busy season has started again at work, so not a lot of leisure time lately. Hope everyone has a great day.

Yam

Sorry to hear about your Dad, Yam. Take care

*waves*

Flying through while waiting on my skirt to get out of the dryer so I can run up to church and work on the soundboard before Easter service.

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaack!

Yam

Good to hear from you YAM. Condolences for your father.

Busy basketball tournament weekend again.

Our boys played very uninspired and lost to a team from Gardena in overtime yesterday. It was hard to watch because they were completely inept in all the things they do well on the court. Dropping passes, missing open layups, turn overs, and our free throws were horrendous. We were lucky to get it to overtime the way they were playing. Then true to their character, they played well the next game and we played the entire 4th quarter under "mercy" rules (no pressing, no fast breaks, running time on the clock).

We play another SoCal team for consolation at 10:00am.

Busy basketball tournament weekend again.

Our boys played very uninspired and lost to a team from Gardena in overtime yesterday. It was hard to watch because they were completely inept in all the things they do well on the court. Dropping passes, missing open layups, turn overs, and our free throws were horrendous. We were lucky to get it to overtime the way they were playing. Then true to their character, they played well the next game and we played the entire 4th quarter under "mercy" rules (no pressing, no fast breaks, running time on the clock).

We play another SoCal team for consolation at 10:00am.

At the tournament social event last night I got to catch up with friends I met through bowling years and years ago so that was really nice. It was surprising to see so many of the SoCal peeps. I guess many of us had kids a lot later than the norm. I hadn't seen the people from bowling in like 25 years. It was even funnier discovering people that I actually played basketball against.

Not too many 6'2" Japanese guys so I guess I'm easy to remember.

Are there any PoHo festivities planned for the day?

I'm still in awe of Sally's 1:9.

I sure hope more OG hos drop by today.

Morning y'all. Much illness in the house this Easter morning. We will only be partially represented at church today.

Top Bottom