::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I’m having pain in my coccyx area. It’s not bad. More annoying than anything else. Still, I should probably do something about it before it gets worse.

I bruised mine once. It took two years to stop hurting. I’m very careful now.

Another fraught day. Glad it's near an end.

Mismanaged the kitty's nutrition and we had a close call. We crammed some food into her and she has rallied.

Wife casually mentioned to me in the middle of the night (bladder calling) that she needed her oil changed.

Woke up at 5:00am realizing our next 7 weeks are full of basketball tournaments all over NorCal and there won’t be time to get her oil changed.

Now sitting in line at the dealer waiting

Happy banished snakes day hos!

13465897.jpg

It snowed this morning. I don't expect it to last to long. But it covered the grass and made the trees pretty.

So when the service writer was checking me in this middle aged woman came storming into the area demanding someone help her. “I’ve bought four cars from this dealership and I will not wait in that long line when you should be taking care of me.” She was about 14th car in line. My service writer said “but mam, you want us to put you in front of all those people ahead of you?” She just glared at him. He looked at me and kind of smirked and then nodded to another service writer who stepped out from behind the counter to take care of her.

Him: Mam, I can see you’re a woman who knows what she wants and won’t settle for less. ::speaking to a porter:: Russ, can you take her car and park it in Sagittarius A for me. (The guy kind of grinned back at him) “Sure thing. Right away.”
Rude Lady: Thank you. ::not so under her breath:: I can’t believe they expect me to wait.

So now I’m sitting in the waiting area and the whole thing reminded me of when I bartended and we’d get those types of customers. We had our “looks” to each other to signal that this person either waits or gets really weak drinks. So out of a hunch I looked up “Sagittarius A” Here’s what I found:

Sagittarius A* is the location of a supermassive black hole,

The snow melted by noon. The sun came out and the temp was reasonable with just a light breeze. Quite a nice day actually. I found that a few shingles blew off at my son's place. So that was the project for early afternoon. Not a bad job, it was more trouble getting the material and tools to the roof. Anywho, water repellant again. Until the next windstorm I guess.

?????

Preach please.

Your body “detoxes” itself just fine on its own. Massage can help your circulatory and lymphatic systems to move fluid but it doesn’t “detox” anything. Your body detoxes by sweating and peeing just fine on its own.

Put my corned beef and onions in the crockpot this morning and we spent the day at the Korean Day Spa. I got scrubbed this time. Felt great. Came home to my house smelling wonderful. Poured the juice off the meat into a stockpot to cook the veggies. Just waiting a bit for the rest of the family to arrive.

Had fun (mostly) on the boat yesterday.
Sunset was amazing!
Saw 5 whale breaches from a distance and some spouts, but not as much activity as last time.
The dynamic between the captain and my BIL (who owns the boat) is strained at times.
The captain opted not to sail, my BIL says because he is lazy, and the deckhand was very green.
I offered to raise the sails and deckhand, and BIL said so too, but he just said no.
The captain has never been on the boat with me while I am sailing, so I kind of get it, he does not know I know what I am doing, but I wish that he would at least try or, you know, take the word of the owner of the boat, much less his boss, that it will be ok.
Music was fun as always.
I am having a hard time accepting payment for playing ukulele on a sunset cruise...
But I guess SOMEONE has to do it...
:D

There was one time where the captain asked the deckhand to secure a loose halyard and she was struggling so my BIL told me to take care of it and show her, which I did, so yeah it was a little strained.

No matter who you are, you are supposed to respect the captain at all times, so it puts me in an awkward position.
It's not awkward when safety is a factor though.

There was one time where the captain asked the deckhand to secure a loose halyard and she was struggling so my BIL told me to take care of it and show her, which I did, so yeah it was a little strained.

No matter who you are, you are supposed to respect the captain at all times, so it puts me in an awkward position.
It's not awkward when safety is a factor though.

How big is this boat? Doesn’t your BIL sail it himself?

Oh, in case you were wondering, there is another captain, because BIL does not always run every trip on the boat.
Usually when I go on the boat, BIL captains and I deckhand.
BIL had surgery on his wrist recently and has a cast on his arm so he can't...

Top Bottom