::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Woah. I do actually remember you mentioning this last year. Is there anything you can do yourself to help it or is it literally just a "wait and see" situation?

I've been lazy about it because I'm so busy with school and kid but I can walk/bike to build up strength and endurance. Running isn't really an option, if I get too out of breath I get oxygen deprivation to my limbs and I fall down and break my ribs.

You weren't here but a few months back I tried to run sprints with my son. My legs gave out and I fell and broke three ribs. All good now though.

I've been lazy about it because I'm so busy with school and kid but I can walk/bike to build up strength and endurance. Running isn't really an option, if I get too out of breath I get oxygen deprivation to my limbs and I fall down and break my ribs.

You weren't here but a few months back I tried to run sprints with my son. My legs gave out and I fell and broke three ribs. All good now though.

Ouch! Take it easy. Exercise is always easier when it's something fun and enjoyable. Walking on a treadmill < walking outdoors.

Time to pack up at work for me!

But Gyosh, look on the bright side! With your heart at 35%, that means 65% of your blood will stay inside if you use one of those knives wrong!!! See, you are doing much better than you thought.

I got that going for me!

Won't it just come out slower?

Walking into Mike's shop and having you casually look over and say "Hi Gary" that split second before you realized it was me actually there was one of my favorite memories of last year. That, and meeting you and Mike (and respective siblings and spouses as well).

Plopping down next to Sukie at McDonalds was fun too and then meeting Soo who came running from inside the restaurant when she saw me.

It was awesome meeting the hos and former hos face to face.

There are no former hos. Once a PoHo always a PoHo.

Is there a threshold qualification?

Nope, though it does need a personal sense of ho-age. Dropping in here once and saying hi is all it takes if the participant wants to own it, but if they don't acknowledge it I'm not going to force it on them. Regular participation for any period of time, though, pretty much seals your fate.

Couldn't figure out why I'm in such a stupid-good mood today.

Last day with students. Finals begin Monday.

I have to supervise the last rally and they want me to sit in the stands with the seniors.

I brought my Soundsports!

Computer science. I start a PhD placement in some area of artificial intelligence in June 2021. Masters in software engineering to be completed before I start though.

Wow! That’s excellent news.

Top Bottom