::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Don't get me started on tractors, both of my 8N's are not running at the moment. Both had a carburetor go bad, got one fixed and now the water pump failed.

I grew up in suburbs, my dad was old by the time I came around. I learned no practical skills. I learned all my stuff after I moved to the sticks.

Matt has no interest in the tractor or chainsaw or any of that stuff. He is learning some car stuff since he is driving, but not a country kid.

Wish I was there! 8N's are cool, and I'd love to tinker with them. I'd work on them for you, free of charge, and feel like I was getting the best of the deal....

The sky is a bit gray today. 62° with a high of 76.

I could use a little sunshine this morning.

For something food related, we had fried green tomatoes last night.

I had a tri-tip French dip that was delicious but hard to eat because the meat wasn't sliced thin. It's not the most tender cut of meat and needs to be sliced thin for sandwiches.

I allowed myself the sandwich because I hadn't had anything with salt for breakfast or lunch. Funny but I thought it was over the top salty so I had James taste it and he said it was fine. I guess your palate can learn to change.

Filling in a at Big Tech. No clients. So far my company is paying me to sanitize surfaces and fill oil bottles. Bored.

What up Soo?

Lonely around here these days. Sometimes you have to wait hours for replies.

We just got through another walk a bout. It was a little more humid than yesterday.

Aloha Kakahiaka PoHos!
Gorgeous day here today.
I missed TWO buses.
Decided to just board the slow bus instead of waiting another 30 minutes for the next Express.
Will get me to work at the same time (I HOPE).
Sigh.
I want to hit the beach this weekend.

Top Bottom