::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Talking of cider, partner got me a couple of bottles of Kopparberg for later...

Talking of cider, we went down to my brother-in-law's place yesterday afternoon with about 80 pounds of apples or so. Came home with about 4 gallons of cider, plus a big pitcher left at their house for Thursday afternoon.

Oh...did I mention my BIL has a cider press? I guess that helps to make sense of the whole thing.

We had pizza. Round table veggie for me and all meat for the husband.

Mmmm. Pizza sounds really good right now. The church is gearing up for a memorial service in about 45 minutes (which I will not be attending). I wonder if I could wander down to a pizza place for the duration. I brought lunch...but pizza. Mmmm.

Worked at the school this morning. I rarely work on Mondays but it was the first day of new classes so I went in to help with the new students.
Currently making my list to go turkey day shopping. Gotta get that done today.

I've got a PET scan scheduled for tomorrow. That puts me on the "meat, cheese, eggs, leafy greens" diet until after breakfast tomorrow. Also, no carbs, and no sugars.

All we can think of to do is throw everything together like an omelette.

Anybody got any other ideas? I've already had this for two meals today, and have two more to go. I'm not sure I'll survive....

I've got a PET scan scheduled for tomorrow. That puts me on the "meat, cheese, eggs, leafy greens" diet until after breakfast tomorrow. Also, no carbs, and no sugars.

Anybody got any other ideas? I've already had this for two meals today, and have two more to go. I'm not sure I'll survive....

The only packaged meat we could find with no sugars and no carbs is a summer sausage....

can you use something like parmesan cheese to make a crust on something?

According to the time stamp on the posts, it looks like we were off line for 25 hours.

Is this when a bunch of dogs and cats line up and look at you and give their medical opinion?

I just checked back in to see if we were still in business. I may have had a lot to say in the past 24 hours. But I have no idea what it was right now. Tv time for the next two hours right now.

Mailman, you’re basically on a Keto diet. That’s how I’ve been eating since last January. Just google Keto diet. Tons of recipes out there.

Welcome back kids. That’s the longest break ever I think except for the Twilight Zone episode of 2013.

Top Bottom