::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Oh no I can't stand BBQ. But that's because in the summer here everyone suddenly becomes master chef and it stinks. Made worse by them using paraffin to light it. Yuk.

Oh no I can't stand BBQ. But that's because in the summer here everyone suddenly becomes master chef and it stinks. Made worse by them using paraffin to light it. Yuk.

Oh yeah - paraffin would be vile. I can't imagine it burning off enough to not smell terrible.

Just waiting for thanksgiving to be over. Driving to my brother's House of Chaos. It's only an hour away, but the highway that runs there is in terrible condition. Hopefully the gusty winds we had today will be done by the time we head up.

The weather is not really wonderful today. It's rainy and windy. My grand daughter is traveling down from Madison, WI for Thanksgiving, either tonight or early tomorrow morning. Things can get hairy anywhere, but especially around Chicago. I'm hoping for a safe trip on the roads for her.

Angela just told me that Alex made it home about a half hour ago, so all is well.

I kinda love the fact that a brother and a sister communicate stuff here. Makes me feel like family.

Top Bottom