::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I imagine my trials and tribulations get tiresome after a while. I'm sorry. Sometimes it's just hard to think of anything else....

Weird night, tonight. I'm not having any trouble getting to sleep, but I'm having all kinds of trouble STAYING asleep.

I'll give it another try in a couple of minutes....

We went and played team trivia at the auditorium tonight, as we used to do most Saturday nights. I saw a lot of folks I haven't seen in a long time, and had a lot of fun. It's nice to start getting out and about again....

We're still working on our Thanksgiving leftovers, and loving every bite of it. My appetite has returned to normal, and none too soon. It would have been a shame not to be able to eat at Thanksgiving....

We cooked a turkey breast this year, but because I love the dark meat, we looked for turkey thighs, too. No such luck. Why would there not be legs or thighs available? Every turkey that got cut up for turkey breasts had two legs, right? Where are they hiding all of those turkey legs?

We substituted chicken thighs, instead. They were good, but certainly not as good as turkey thighs would have been....

The leftovers will probably be gone after tomorrow. That's a shame, but we can always do the whole turkey dinner over again, maybe at Christmastime. That would certainly not break my heart....

I imagine my trials and tribulations get tiresome after a while. I'm sorry. Sometimes it's just hard to think of anything else....

Absolutely the opposite. We care for you Don and our concern is genuine.

I vent about mundane stuff, your venting and sharing is life stuff and we’re behind you every step of the way.

For myself, if I didn’t want to hear about it I wouldn’t read it. No one is forcing us to read, but we do because we want to know how our friend is doing. Pleases don’t ever feel like you’re bothering any of us..

Really

We cooked a turkey breast this year, but because I love the dark meat, we looked for turkey thighs, too. No such luck. Why would there not be legs or thighs available? Every turkey that got cut up for turkey breasts had two legs, right? Where are they hiding all of those turkey legs?

Maybe they sold out in your area? I saw a recipe for tikka masala turkey thighs that I want to try.

I made a smoked turkey sandwich with dressing, gravy, cranberry sauce, red onion, lettuce, cracked pepper on toasted ciabatta and it was amazing.

I made a smoked turkey sandwich with dressing, gravy, cranberry sauce, red onion, lettuce, cracked pepper on toasted ciabatta and it was amazing.

Trying to decide whether to make soup, turkey pot pies or turkey ala king with the stock I made.

I cook chicken all the time but I like turkey better.

Need to cook it more than once a year!

I guess I really didn’t cook this one either. Bought it from a local bbq place. Really good!

Yesterday was my extended family gathering. It went into the wee hours, the last guest went home at noon today. Tonight was my schools holiday party. We went to Midieval Times and had a blast. Tomorrow is sleep day. I’m exhausted. Three days of big gatherings is just too much fun. We have tons of leftovers so I don’t have to cook for a few days. I might put up the tree.

Top Bottom