::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Ken's Fresh Fish!
Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.

I didn't even know how close it was when I wrote my post about the trouble ticket. If only I'd written one more sentence the K would be mine.

On the other hand - Damon, you're not psychic. Your dream let you down.

I had a ticket this morning from a person who added in the comments: "This has been open for an hour. It should be a HIGH incident. I can't work"

She was the only one affected. User error. NO ticket for a single person will EVER be a high - the minimum for that is that a whole department can't work. There's a four hour acknowledgement for a medium ticket with a 24 hour resolution time.

Oh, and she sent the ticket to the wrong place.

She just emailed and said, "Can we do it at 3:00pm Monday?

I guess it was not THAT big of an emergency.

I can vividly recall the text of Jon's post as well.
Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.

And it was...?

It poured all day on Turkey day. I couldn’t have been happier cooking all day to the sound of rain.

We had rain most of the day this past Wednesday, I was at work. I want it to rain on my days off. At least it’s cool, 50 degrees at night and rarely into the 70’s during the day.

Man I hate the term "turkey day". Cue Sally using it constantly.

She just emailed and said, "Can we do it at 3:00pm Monday?

I guess it was not THAT big of an emergency.

I hate those. I've had people send me messages that things need to be fixed RIGHT NOW. And then they go on vacation for two weeks immediately following their message.

Thanks! Met a teacher from Hawaii and we got to talking about food.

I got the assist on the K right?

USB drive prepped, breakfast made, dishes washed.
I can't procrastinate anymore.
Gotta take a shower and head to work.
In a minute. :D

Thanks! Met a teacher from Hawaii and we got to talking about food.

I got the assist on the K right?

That was the first time.i had experienced the forbidden zone.
Not very conducive to K runs.

Any luck with the job search Stephen?

Still no job I was depressed for a while and I was not looking as hard as I should of but I have got back on track now I had a interview with Walmart it went well hope to here back from them soon there's a pharmacy store that I have talked with they said call back Monday when the manger is back. I got a call today from a yarn cotton manufacturer place I went in a few weeks ago but at the time I asked could I have Sunday off they said no sorry but they called back today saying they have a temporary position Monday through Friday 11.hr. 12 hr shifts so I can make that work. My rent is pretty low my soon to be in law's have given me there basement to rent and have turned it into a apartment. They said they was going to fix it into a Airbnb but they will let us rent it out and save money for a house down the road.

My fiancée had surgery this week she's healing well and the lab work came back benign she goes back for a check up next year.

Still no job I was depressed for a while and I was not looking as hard as I should of but I have got back on track now I had a interview with Walmart it went well hope to here back from them soon there's a pharmacy store that I have talked with they said call back Monday when the manger is back. I got a call today from a yarn cotton manufacturer place I went in a few weeks ago but at the time I asked could I have Sunday off they said no sorry but they called back today saying they have a temporary position Monday through Friday 11.hr. 12 hr shifts so I can make that work. My rent is pretty low my soon to be in law's have given me there basement to rent and have turned it into a apartment. They said they was going to fix it into a Airbnb but they will let us rent it out and save money for a house down the road.

Does your fiancé work? If she does what does she do? I hope she’s feeling better.

Top Bottom