::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Tis the season of pleading for extra credit.

My usual response is that you need to have full credit to receive "extra" credit. I have a million safety gaps for points built into my curriculum. I don't really do "instead of" credit.

So many little things I need to do but none of them are important enough for me to get off my computer apparently.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the medical expenses. Between Medicare and my supplementary BC/BS, I don't seem to pay anything, now, not even copays....

We do alright on medical and pharmaceutical things. Our medical out of pocket is $1600 a year. We usually don't come close to that. We don't have eye and dental. We have a discount plan for the dental, which have saved us quite a bit. But we have had many things done in the last six to eight months. So the dollars add up.

If you guys have Netflix the movie Always Be My Maybe is cute funny. Worth the watch.

Last edited:
We have been binging Shameless the last few months - we had never seen it.

Last night I watched the first episode of Chernobyl.

If you guys have Netflix the movie Always Be My Maybe is cute funny. Worth the watch.

I was a little disappointed with Crazy Rich Asians. I thought it was good but by the time I finally watched it, it couldn't live up to the hype.

Did some elementary metal work today. Trimmed steel garden edging without injuring myself. The landscape crew did it by holding it on their knee and cutting with an angle grinder. I clamped it to a workbench and cut it with a circ saw.

Again. I did it without cutting off any fingers or losing an eye.

Did some elementary metal work today. Trimmed steel garden edging without injuring myself. The landscape crew did it by holding it on their knee and cutting with an angle grinder. I clamped it to a workbench and cut it with a circ saw.

Coming off a project unharmed is always a plus.

Better yet is if you are able to accomplish the task also.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

One more sleep until traveling to UWC.

I love doing stuff like that. The wife sometimes has second thoughts of my abilities. So far successfully installed out door light, ceiling fan in bedroom, built a pallet searing area, and took out fence posts and reset them with cement....former owner just put a cup of cement per post....

I love doing stuff like that. The wife sometimes has second thoughts of my abilities. So far successfully installed out door light, ceiling fan in bedroom, built a pallet searing area, and took out fence posts and reset them with cement....former owner just put a cup of cement per post....

Next up is to install a new door to our patio room

I bought "Field Boots" yesterday. I thought it might be a bit squishy down on Plumb Creek road?

A homeowner can get a lot of things done and save money. Or sometimes it's just getting things done the way you want them to be done.

I saw Sukie's road trip with the cut-outs so I FB'd Tammy to see how she was doing.

No UWC. New job. Cruise coming up. Selling house. Moving in with Jonah.

Happy for you Tammy! (in case you drop by)

Top Bottom