::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Morning kids. Off to a docs appointment for a check up. Hoping for unremarkable results!

Actually I’ll be mad as hell if my A1C numbers aren’t down. I’ve been working very hard over the last few months to get my numbers down.

Congratulations Damon on the smaller pants! That’s wonderful news!

Oh, did I mention that I bought new dungarees a couple of weeks ago?
In a size six inches smaller waist than I had been wearing.

I was so happy about the new size, and that meant I could buy new Levi's at Costco this past weekend and not even have them be the largest size they sell.

Holy Cow!!!

Congratulations!!!!

The guy from NY has not been to NYC. It is a couple miles down the road.
I haven't been there. But then I'm not much on big cities.

I have been in quite a few states. Some just on the interstate driving through. Basically all except the northeast (NE of New York state), Georgia, Alabama and Florida, and then Alaska and Hawaii. I think that would be 10 states I haven't been in.

Ten to go for me as well. Alaska and the Southern US except Texas (and California and Nevada).

I'm not that picky about the spelling of my first name. Jon is far less common than John and I get that. I would never correct someone writing my name on a cup at Starbucks, for instance - I just need to hear when my order is ready.

But when someone at work sends me an email - where he HAS to spell my first name correctly, as it's part of my email address (jon.m.hughes@kp.org) and then persistently misspells my first name in the greeting? That's just plain irritating.

I’ll wave back. But we’re not exactly on the way.

Provided I make ThePlane.
Missed TheBus.
TheNextBus was delayed. Currently on MyThirdBus of TheMorning trying to catch up.
Thankfully it is spring break so TheTraffic is light.
If I make one more connection, it will dump me right at TheTerminal instead of the 3/4 mile walk I normally have. So I have that going for me.
TheStress of making a bunch of transfers is just too much when you have a plane to catch though!

Jon you may want to redact your email address so that spam scrapers don't snag it.

A client keeps getting lots of phising attacks, and they keep asking me how come?
I said, "Let's check your web site..."
Everybody who works there has a photo, their name under the photo, and their email address posted right on the site under "who we are."

Well duh! No wonder the attackers craft such detailed emails!

Stuff like, "Hey Audrey, it's Larsen, please purchase some gift cards for giveaways and send them to..."

Larsen works in events and Audrey works in accounting, and all that info is on the website.

Phew! I have a few more stops to go.
I just passed Pearlridge Mall, my transfer is at Radford, just after Pearl Harbor.
Nanilei's mom went to Radford High.

Jon you may want to redact your email address so that spam scrapers don't snag it.

I read right through his post and didn't even think of that. If I needed to contact Jon I don't think it would be a problem.
Sometimes I forget it's not just a small group of folks looking at this thread.

Chicagohenge?

Stonehenge is oriented to the solstices - winter and summer. I don't think anything special (anything celestial, anyway - people gather to party) happens there during the equinoxes.

Going with that, I would think it would be more like June 21st. Isn't that when the northern hemisphere is tilted towards the sun the most?

Whoohoo! I’m down 6 pounds, several points on my A1C and my cholesterol is lower.

Top Bottom