::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Wow that actually worked out quite well!
Normally I take the 42 which takes over an hour to trundle its way from Ewa Beach to the airport, and stops on the major street outside the airport, leaving me a little over 3/4 mile walk to the terminal.

Now I am sitting in the Premier lounge, still over 40 minutes to go before my flight leaves.

I took FIVE buses:
91, E, A, 51, 19. But it dropped me off right at the door to enter for TSA.

I probably did not need to take that many to do the same trip, but I was trying to keep moving forward.

Glad it all worked out!

Good work Sally.

My lovely bride is still healing from the hip replacement. Now has cataracts. Going to an endodontist for a tooth. After that back to the regular dentist. Got mamo. Thick tissue that is difficult to read. Hasn't even been to the primary doc for this year yet. It's always sumptin'.

Wow that actually worked out quite well!
Normally I take the 42 which takes over an hour to trundle its way from Ewa Beach to the airport, and stops on the major street outside the airport, leaving me a little over 3/4 mile walk to the terminal.

Now I am sitting in the Premier lounge, still over 40 minutes to go before my flight leaves.

I took FIVE buses:
91, E, A, 51, 19. But it dropped me off right at the door to enter for TSA.

I probably did not need to take that many to do the same trip, but I was trying to keep moving forward.

Glad it all worked out!

Travel master Damon!

Whoohoo! I’m down 6 pounds, several points on my A1C and my cholesterol is lower.

Yay Sally!
My doc is going to freak out.
I think I am 22 lbs less than my last visit in November.

I just bought new dungarees for Nanilei as well.

Here's to all of us seeing less of each other!

I read right through his post and didn't even think of that. If I needed to contact Jon I don't think it would be a problem.
Sometimes I forget it's not just a small group of folks looking at this thread.

It totally occurred to me. I just don't care on the work email. It will be an interesting experiment. I don't use that address outside the workplace.

Your carb intake on your posts is amazing. I don't think I could eat so few carbs.

Well I’ve upped my fat quite a bit to compensate, it’s a Keto trick. I was concerned my cholesterol would go up but he said it’s down, so that’s great.

Did some shopping for a new hoodie yesterday. It's a good thing I didn't buy one, as today I found the one that had been lost. I had left it at the pickleball courts, and someone put it in the equipment locker....

A week from today I'll be flying home to attend the annual RIT Juggle-In. Just a weekend trip, then I'll fly back here, to Florida. Then, two weeks later, we drive back to NY for a couple of months....

A week from today I'll be flying home to attend the annual RIT Juggle-In. Just a weekend trip, then I'll fly back here, to Florida. Then, two weeks later, we drive back to NY for a couple of months....

Do you envision Florida becoming full-time at any point, or will you continue to snowbird?

Going to make Mexican shrimp cocktails for dinner tonight. They are my favorite AND they are on my diet. Sooooo good!

Just finishing up cleaning the school. I kind of like being here at the school alone. It’s quiet, I can crank up the music, and clean at my own pace.

People have been showing me some amazing generosity lately. I’m grateful, but I feel uncomfortable with it. I have a hard time receiving.

Well I’ve upped my fat quite a bit to compensate, it’s a Keto trick. I was concerned my cholesterol would go up but he said it’s down, so that’s great.

Current research points to high cholesterol in the blood being a result of inflammation. Blood sugar spikes is linked to arterial inflammation.

Top Bottom