::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Thanks for the link, Rob! That's a lot of songs!

I've been having trouble posting this: blacklisted again. This makes UU not much fun anymore....

Thanks for the link, Rob! That's a lot of songs!

I've been having trouble posting this: blacklisted again. This makes UU not much fun anymore....

I got into a fix trying to use the link tool. Today I just pasted the address in my text and when posted it went into the link form.

Kahoot: Lord of the Flies will be my new "goto" for LOTF review.

They get to use their phones AND they were really into it.

They put a bullseye looking thing on and then shoot through it.

The nurse was coaching me through the shot, thoroughly explaining what was going to happen and how it was going to feel and then I interrupted her and said I was diabetic. She said "Oh" jabbed my arm before I finished my sentence and sent me on my way.

The nurse was coaching me through the shot, thoroughly explaining what was going to happen and how it was going to feel and then I interrupted her and said I was diabetic. She said "Oh" jabbed my arm before I finished my sentence and sent me on my way.

I go to an employee flu shot table that's set up outside the cafeteria in the hospital. There's no explaining the shot - they grind us through as quickly as possible. You work for a health care company. You know what's coming. Roll up your sleeve and smile.

I go to an employee flu shot table that's set up outside the cafeteria in the hospital. There's no explaining the shot - they grind us through as quickly as possible. You work for a health care company. You know what's coming. Roll up your sleeve and smile.

I'm going to take a guess that this nurse previously worked in pediatrics.

She was talking me through it like I was a scared five year old. Not a scared 56 year old. :biglaugh:

I'm going to take a guess that this nurse previously worked in pediatrics.

She was talking me through it like I was a scared five year old. Not a scared 56 year old. :biglaugh:

Last year we had to deceive Emma about where we were going to take her for her flu shot. I didn't feel good about that, but I believe in the shots. She rarely complains if she hurts herself, but she is deathly afraid of needles. Annie, on the other hand, marches up and takes the shot like a little trooper - and this is a kid who will fall down wailing for a tiny scratch. Weird.

I'm at the local Lake Wales cancer clinic, for my infusion of IV fluids. They're not quite done opening up, yet, so I'm waiting and PoHoing.

Elaine took the opportunity to go to church while I'm here. She has not gotten to go, much, since I've been sick. I feel guilty about that, but she never mentions it, and never complains....

I hope church was a blessing for her. Let her know that there's a PoHo on her team.

Top Bottom