::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I have done exactly zero holiday shopping. I've been otherwise occupied, and I can't drive again until mid-January. Elaine and I have agreed to limit our gifts to each other to stocking-stuffers this year; we've already gotten the best gift ever.

But, I still want to make sure to send gifts to my daughter and her family. Although, truth be told, I have no idea what my teen-aged granddaughters would like for Christmas....

I'm making a crafty sort of gift for a friend of mine down here. I may need to cheat, and drive myself into town to get some spray paint, painter's tape and wood glue.

I can't let too much more time slip away, or I might not be able to be done in time. Otherwise, I'd just wait until my wife gets home to drive me....

I'm making a crafty sort of gift for a friend of mine down here. I may need to cheat, and drive myself into town to get some spray paint, painter's tape and wood glue.

I can't let too much more time slip away, or I might not be able to be done in time. Otherwise, I'd just wait until my wife gets home to drive me....

This is the same friend who has offered to drive me into town if I need to go, but I can't ask him to take me to get this stuff without risking him asking questions....

I'd like to get it done before Elaine gets back. She gets home late in the day on the 19th. Letting it go that long is cutting it too close....

Maybe Uber/Lyft instead of driving?

Gary, I've gotta tell you....I feel great! My strength and stamina are improving, my appetite is back, and I haven't had any pain in weeks. I still need to build strength and gain some weight, but it's coming along.

The only side effects that I have left are a case of "drop foot" in my left foot, and neuropathy in both feet. (I told you the side effects of this treatment could be weird) I'm hoping that as I walk more these things will go away.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining! I'm happy just to still be here. There were a couple of times when Elaine and I (and the doctors, too) were afraid I was going to die. I'm a very, very lucky man, and thankful as hell....

I AM THANKFUL TOO! And in Florida, you can come to TBUG... YES!!!

The Neuropothy is weird. My mom's new husband has that, but has been all over Europe and the middle east this year so in a bit it wont slow you down!

I have done exactly zero holiday shopping. I've been otherwise occupied, and I can't drive again until mid-January. Elaine and I have agreed to limit our gifts to each other to stocking-stuffers this year; we've already gotten the best gift ever.

But, I still want to make sure to send gifts to my daughter and her family. Although, truth be told, I have no idea what my teen-aged granddaughters would like for Christmas....

I need to shop too! It is a snow day so I may tell my kids to get me their list by tonight or they can just get coal. Haha
Teens are hard. They usually want one big thing this year!

To took in an old man chihuahua yesterday. He has no hair from his midline back due to fleas and he came from a hoarder house. There were like 30 chis there and they were going to put these down. It is SO REWARDING because since he had it so bad, he thinks out house is SO good. A always full food bowl in the back room, blankets, pillows, heaters. I cant wait for him to get fluffy again because I think he is a pretty boy, but you cant tell with how much hair is missing. From the middle back he looks like a drowned sewer rat, and then this ears have to hair but I think he will have Papillion type fluff when it grows out. He is a long hair chi or a long hair chi mix.

I thought you have a friend who will drive you places...use the friend.

I just ordered this for Mika: https://www.itakico.com/products/it...MEO52NSdrLKg8DwYjfOEkEnOwgRxnN8BoC4S0QAvD_BwE

I'll prep her lunches in the pot, and she can cook them at her desk.

Top Bottom