::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Matt became a US citizen today. Went up to Indy for the swearing in ceremony. It was a neat experience. 93 new citizens from about 30 countries. One of the first things they did was name the countries and have the people from that country stand up, which was totally cool because I was trying to guess. India and Mexico had the most at about 6-8 each. I think Vietnam was probably a close third. One each from Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Eritea, Belarus, France, UK, Canada. 2 from Syria. One other Thai person, an older lady. Can' remember the rest.

One weird thing was the 3 minute "congratulation" video from president Trump, it was awkward, he never smiled. A few people clapped.

TSMFPOTD

Welcome Matt!

Arrrrrgh, missed all the mischief. guess I'll be settin' course for Arrrrrrrrrrby's for grub then!

You know, pirates robbed people, hijacked their ships, raped and killed. Why is it we want to act like them again?

Matt became a US citizen today. Went up to Indy for the swearing in ceremony. It was a neat experience. 93 new citizens from about 30 countries. One of the first things they did was name the countries and have the people from that country stand up, which was totally cool because I was trying to guess. India and Mexico had the most at about 6-8 each. I think Vietnam was probably a close third. One each from Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Eritea, Belarus, France, UK, Canada. 2 from Syria. One other Thai person, an older lady. Can' remember the rest.

One weird thing was the 3 minute "congratulation" video from president Trump, it was awkward, he never smiled. A few people clapped.

Fantastic! Yeah Matt!!!

Yay Matt!! Too bad they played the Donald and made the day not so fun.

It was kind of amusing the way it went down. The speaker was very enthusiastic, saying stuff like "today for most of you is the culmination of months or years of effort, etc", then rather flatly "here's a video from president trump......

Top Bottom