::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

No in Anaheim. But we are keeping our ears and options open for Washington.

Anaheim! You know, if you just take Harbor Blvd you'll be there in no time. Unless it's evening and you can take the 5 and be there in 1/4 the time. Not that you believe me on that one.

O King live forever. selah

Glad you're back at work so you can PoHo.

Well...I'm not so glad to be back at work, but the PoHoing is nice. Just finished with my pastor meeting. These days I find I would FAR rather be here at church than at the office, even if I'm still doing the day job.

When are the cells scheduled to arrive back from the lab? Do they infuse them immediately upon arrival, or do you do the chemo to kill off the existing ones when they arrive and then infuse after that?

Pulling for you, Don.

They wait for the cells to arrive here safely, first. Then they do the chemo, then the infusion. Arrival expected somewhere between the 17th and the 20th, I think....

One more.

Code:
[CENTER]Your Cheating Heart
written and recorded by Hank Williams[/CENTER]

[G7] Your cheating [C] heart [C7] will make you [F] weep
You'll cry and [G7] cry and try to [C] sleep
[G7] But sleep won't [C] come the [C7] whole night [F] through
Your cheating [G7]  heart  will tell on [C] you

When [C7] tears come [F] down  like falling [C] rain
You'll toss [D7] around  and call my [G7] name
You'll walk the [C] floor the [C7] way I [F] do
Your cheating [G7] heart  will tell on [C] you

[G7] Your cheating [C] heart will [C7] pine some[F]day
And crave the [G7] love you threw a[C]way
The [G7] time will [C] come [C7] when you'll be [F] blue
Your cheating [G7] heart will tell on [C] you

When [C7] tears come [F] down like falling [C] rain
You'll toss a[D7]round  and call my [G7] name
You'll walk the [C] floor  the way I [F] do
Your cheating [G7] heart will tell on [C] you.

We had another earthquake in the Bay Area last night. 4.5 centered around Walnut Creek in the East Bay.

We've had several little quakes in the last few weeks. Hope it's nothing more than coincidence.

We had another earthquake in the Bay Area last night. 4.5 centered around Walnut Creek in the East Bay.

We've had several little quakes in the last few weeks. Hope it's nothing more than coincidence.

Get your survival box ready.

A roomful+ of furniture to be delivered today. One more step on the road to organization, or entropic doom. Who can say?

I have water and first aid stuff set aside. I probably need to swap out batteries. What I don't have is canned foods specifically for an emergency.

Now I'm sitting here thinking "what kind of foods do I want to eat if I'm camped out in my backyard?"

I also need to put a butane stove with my stuff.

Top Bottom