::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

If you can't find a green phone in you area I can ship you one. The memory would be 256gb. Let me know, I have to return it within 14 days, I receive it in 2. (Mika ordered twice; I have no idea why)

You have the Max, though, and that sucker is just too big.

It is. When I drive I have to take it out, otherwise its a little uncomfortable in my jeans with stupid small pockets.

So easy to see/read though.

If you'd had the regular I would've jumped on the chance to buy it off you, though.

Oops, not quite...
Monday I was on Bog Island.
Tuesday and Wednesday Oahu.
Thursday Lana'i.

Freeda.....are oat gluten free for real???
Not unless they are certified gf. Like Bob's red mill.

The problem is that oats are gf themselves but they are often shipped and processed in the same facilities as wheat. So they are considered "contaminated from the source".

Things I've learned in 15 years of being GF:

1. You can't get good GF beer in stores in Texas. If I lived in Austin, I'm sure there are craft breweries where I could find something good.
2. "Gluten-removed" is not. Nothing like using a process that doesn't work on fermented beverages to claim that you managed to remove the gluten. Claiming that you removed the gluten is just flat out dishonest.
3. Grains are not gluten-free unless otherwise specified. The only grains I eat that don't specifically say they're GF is instant rice and very rarely canned corn, and I probably shouldn't.
4. If the waiter at the restaurant doesn't understand the concept of GF or makes fun of it, nobody at the restaurant has been trained on food allergies.
5. FindMeGlutenFree is a wonderful app.
6. If it's been seasoned, I need verification that it's GF. Even brisket is suspect.
7. Asian restaurants are just flat out, unless they specifically cater to GF....and even then, you need to be careful.
8. Cider is generally safe...but there are still some out there that you have to watch out for.
9. Don't trust the food the well-meaning little old lady at church brought you. Likewise, don't trust buffet lines. The dish might have started out GF, but after watching the volunteers move the tongs from the rolls to the asparagus, I think I'll just bring my own food for church dinners....

Agreed 100%, and this is why I have a service dog.

Oh, eat Chex, not Cheerios. Cheerios say on the box that they are safe and they are NOT.

Yesterday was a great day for me. I could be outside with a good temperature and tinker around most of the day. I didn't leave the property.

Top Bottom