::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Anyone know who Sister Lynn can contact to reset her password here.
She has forgotten it and there is only one machine that she is still signed in on.

So now my check engine light is on the head gasket I have know about and been having to put antifreeze in it and no money to fix it with out my money gone. Trying to get my bank account back up since I was out of work for so long. Oh and 9 days!

So now my check engine light is on the head gasket I have know about and been having to put antifreeze in it and no money to fix it with out my money gone. Trying to get my bank account back up since I was out of work for so long. Oh and 9 days!

Hope things work out in your favor Stephen.

9 days? Sure is going by fast.

so, my favorite pens for correcting are Uniball 207. They're gel pens that dry fast and come in a wide variety of colors so they're perfect for what I need.

What I've been noticing this year is that they cut down the amount of ink in each pen. It's only halfway through the semester and the pens I use heavily are running out of ink. That didn't use to happen until maybe the end of the year.

It's like the thinner cereal boxes. Always new ways to make more profit off of us.

Anyone know who Sister Lynn can contact to reset her password here.
She has forgotten it and there is only one machine that she is still signed in on.

Isn't there an option for "forgot password" that will send her a link to reset? Most things seem to have something like that.

Isn't there an option for "forgot password" that will send her a link to reset? Most things seem to have something like that.

Okay, if she enters her username in the log in box but no password and tries to log in the next page will have a link to a "forgot password" reset.

Okay, if she enters her username in the log in box but no password and tries to log in the next page will have a link to a "forgot password" reset.

Vd8hgXi.jpg

I just had the exact same comment/question from a student that another student asked about 20 years ago.

Over break I grew back my goatee. A really soft spoken, quiet kid came up to me during my lunch yesterday (not a student of mine) and stood at my open door for a minute or two until I made eye contact. I asked if I could help him out and he timidly entered my room. "Mr. Yoshida, how did you grow a mustache over break? Do you rub Rogaine on your face?

We Asians aren't known for our prodigious facial hair growth. :biglaugh:

I just had the exact same comment/question from a student that another student asked about 20 years ago.

Over break I grew back my goatee. A really soft spoken, quiet kid came up to me during my lunch yesterday (not a student of mine) and stood at my open door for a minute or two until I made eye contact. I asked if I could help him out and he timidly entered my room. "Mr. Yoshida, how did you grow a mustache over break? Do you rub Rogaine on your face?

We Asians aren't known for our prodigious facial hair growth. :biglaugh:

Tell him it was a full moon.

Wow - I just found a paper I co-authored in 1999 archived at the National Institutes of Health. I'm fancy!

Top Bottom