Page 2488 of 2585 FirstFirst ... 148819882388243824782486248724882489249024982538 ... LastLast
Results 24,871 to 24,880 of 25847

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Hi Hos
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    I think the one I have is 300mg per 1/2 tsp. Non THC but it does smell like pot seeds after the menthol smell wears off.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

good morning hos

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

My family could use some PoHoMoJo.

My 95 year old grandfather went to emergency last night because he was having difficulty breathing and he was constantly coughing (same symptoms I had with my heart). They were going to run more tests at 9:00am this morning.

Passionately Untalented

This past Saturday I attended my great-aunts funeral. She is the one married into the Digirolamo clan that is huge in the fishing/restaurant industry in the Monterey area.

It was nice catching up with many cousins I haven't seen in years, and meeting their kids some who are in their 30's already. My aunt Lillian was the last of the Kasano clan (my dad's mother's side) and she was also the last living Nissei (2nd generation) of that side of my family. A lot of history about the internment camps is being lost with the passing of the Nissei.

Passionately Untalented

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    This past Saturday I attended my great-aunts funeral. She is the one married into the Digirolamo clan that is huge in the fishing/restaurant industry in the Monterey area.

It was nice catching up with many cousins I haven't seen in years, and meeting their kids some who are in their 30's already. My aunt Lillian was the last of the Kasano clan (my dad's mother's side) and she was also the last living Nissei (2nd generation) of that side of my family. A lot of history about the internment camps is being lost with the passing of the Nissei.
    My granddaughter will be in the area this evening. I told her about the restaurant in Monterey.
    I also told her if something happened and needed help I know someone in San Jose.
    She probably knows her way to San Jose?
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    My granddaughter will be in the area this evening. I told her about the restaurant in Monterey.
    I also told her if something happened and needed help I know someone in San Jose.
    She probably knows her way to San Jose?
    After work, this week, she is going to meet some friends and spend the weekend in San Diego
    YouTube | Facebook

I was trying to remember how to make a F6 chord. After investigation I found it's enharmonic (same notes/sound) with the Dm7. Ok now I remember, a major chord 6, is it's relative minor 7.
    YouTube | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    I think the one I have is 300mg per 1/2 tsp. Non THC but it does smell like pot seeds after the menthol smell wears off.
    Chances are it has some THC in it. This is currently a non regulated area in the industry. Not a big deal unless your getting pee tested for work.
    This is my daughters line. She uses hemp derived CBD isolate, no chance of any THC in it. Hers smells amazing. I was her nose when she was developing it. Everything she uses is organic and her containers are recyclable. She is adamant her products do not have a negative impact on the environment.

CBD is used for pain relief. CBD with THC is suspected of providing better pain relief. This is all new territory. Since the government banned any testing of marijuana/hemp products until recently, we know very little.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    I was trying to remember how to make a F6 chord. After investigation I found it's enharmonic (same notes/sound) with the Dm7. Ok now I remember, a major chord 6, is it's relative minor 7.
    Another of those things I knew, but forgot I knew.
    YouTube | Facebook

Thread Information