::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Chances are it has some THC in it. This is currently a non regulated area in the industry. Not a big deal unless your getting pee tested for work.
This is my daughters line. She uses hemp derived CBD isolate, no chance of any THC in it. Hers smells amazing. I was her nose when she was developing it. Everything she uses is organic and her containers are recyclable. She is adamant her products do not have a negative impact on the environment.

CBD is used for pain relief. CBD with THC is suspected of providing better pain relief. This is all new territory. Since the government banned any testing of marijuana/hemp products until recently, we know very little.

well now I'll have to check it out . . . when I run out of my current stash.

well now I'll have to check it out . . . when I run out of my current stash.

There are so many choices out there. Some list their levels, some don’t, and many just lie. And currently most of it is not tested for ingredients. Recently a local lab took a bunch of popular brands and tested for levels of true CBD. Many were found to contain none at all.
It’s a crap shoot until regulation laws get ironed out. I stick with my daughters. I know what’s in it and my clients love it.

My family could use some PoHoMoJo.

My 95 year old grandfather went to emergency last night because he was having difficulty breathing and he was constantly coughing (same symptoms I had with my heart). They were going to run more tests at 9:00am this morning.

Strength and compassion headed your way. Times like these are difficult. I hope he is not in pain.

My 95 year old grandfather went to emergency last night because he was having difficulty breathing and he was constantly coughing (same symptoms I had with my heart). They were going to run more tests at 9:00am this morning.

You've got it, Gary. I wish him the maximum of peace, with the bare minimum of suffering....

PoHoMoJo now in force.

Hope all went well today Gary.

So many losses over the weekend...

One of my professors lost her husband to a heart attack. She's still working today - the dean is prepared to take over the class if needed, but I think Prof. Kelsey is finding peace in work.

We had huge tides on the Oregon coast this weekend ("King tides" - storm-driven high tide corresponding to a full moon with the moon at its closest point to the earth). A man and his two children were washed out to sea when they were trying to watch the ocean. The man was recovered and will likely survive - his daughter died and the son has not been recovered. The daughter went to school with one of my pastor's son. I chatted with the pastor - Josh - briefly this morning, as we have a regular Monday morning meeting. He called off work today because his son was crying all morning, as was most of the school...

So many losses over the weekend...

One of my professors lost her husband to a heart attack. She's still working today - the dean is prepared to take over the class if needed, but I think Prof. Kelsey is finding peace in work.

We had huge tides on the Oregon coast this weekend ("King tides" - storm-driven high tide corresponding to a full moon with the moon at its closest point to the earth). A man and his two children were washed out to sea when they were trying to watch the ocean. The man was recovered and will likely survive - his daughter died and the son has not been recovered. The daughter went to school with one of my pastor's son. I chatted with the pastor - Josh - briefly this morning, as we have a regular Monday morning meeting. He called off work today because his son was crying all morning, as was most of the school...

The father and children were in a report on ABC Nightly News. People don't have enough respect for the power of water.

This past Saturday I attended my great-aunts funeral. She is the one married into the Digirolamo clan that is huge in the fishing/restaurant industry in the Monterey area.

It was nice catching up with many cousins I haven't seen in years, and meeting their kids some who are in their 30's already. My aunt Lillian was the last of the Kasano clan (my dad's mother's side) and she was also the last living Nissei (2nd generation) of that side of my family. A lot of history about the internment camps is being lost with the passing of the Nissei.

Just saw this and thought of you.
https://www.kcet.org/shows/lost-la/...k&utm_medium=social_organic&utm_campaign=kcet

Visited grandpa last night and he's grumpy because he has to stay in the hospital. He has fluid and an infection in his lungs. They've got him hopped on antibiotics and he thinks he'll get released today.

He's very alert but just looks tired.

Grandpa isn't frail by any means and he's a tough old guy but he is 95 so we're always concerned.

Thanks for the PoHoMoJo!

The father and children were in a report on ABC Nightly News. People don't have enough respect for the power of water.

As we learn more, it sounds like they were on a trail away from the beach - the wave that took them was just THAT big.

As we learn more, it sounds like they were on a trail away from the beach - the wave that took them was just THAT big.

A friend from high school who now lives along the Oregon coast posted a video of ocean spray periodically drenching her back yard. Her house backs up to the houses that face the ocean. The waves were big enough to crash on the rocks, fly across the road and the houses on that road into her backyard. CRAZY!

We've found a new favorite spot for lunch on Tuesdays; Tijuana Flats, a Tex-Mexican chain, primarily in Florida.

On Tuesdays they have a special, which is two large tacos (soft shell or hard, beef or chicken), tortilla chips and a drink with free refills for $5.99.

They have a hot sauce bar that offers probably twenty different sauces to try. I had to laugh at one of the hot sauce company's name. They're called "Slap My Ass and Call Me Sally", and have three or four different sauces on the bar. Each sauce is also available to purchase by the bottle at the counter.

We'll be going there regularly, I'm sure....

My dad was calling me in the middle of class so I thought something bad happened because he wouldn't usually call me during work.

He shot a 300 in his bowling league today. :biglaugh:

I thought for sure something happened to grandpa.

I used to bowl quite a bit.
My best game ever is a 231, done with a plastic ball just chucking it straight down the lane.
I never got "good enough" to use the urethane ball and toss the hook.

All that being said, the last time I bowled (probably about a year ago) I struggled to hit 150.

I used to bowl quite a bit.
My best game ever is a 231, done with a plastic ball just chucking it straight down the lane.
I never got "good enough" to use the urethane ball and toss the hook.

All that being said, the last time I bowled (probably about a year ago) I struggled to hit 150.

I can chuck a lovely hook if I don't use the thumb hole, but bowling kills my catchy right shoulder any more so I don't do it.

I'm also not good at it. The lovely hook is an "I can do it" not an "I do it with regularity" thing.

Top Bottom