::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

$13.62
There are other stores we can go to get things cheaper, but ideally to get the best price on this collection of items would require visiting two stores, in opposite directions from my house.

And frequently one of the stores woukd be out of one of the items, and we would wind up going to Safeway :/

Grocery shopping requires lots of planning.

We make our list by store, and adjust as we go. It is usually four stores a week.

Grocery shopping at Safeway in Honolulu:
Went to pick up some ingredients to make roasted vegetables at home tonight.
Got one red onion. Four small yellow potatoes. Three loose carrots. One can of condensed milk (for Nanilei to bake something for tomorrow). One 2 litre bottle of Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale.
Any guesses what the total was?

$12.00. .

think my friend wants to go to Bubba Gump's

Oh well. Maybe I can talk him into McCormick and Schmick

Grocery shopping at Safeway in Honolulu:
Went to pick up some ingredients to make roasted vegetables at home tonight.
Got one red onion. Four small yellow potatoes. Three loose carrots. One can of condensed milk (for Nanilei to bake something for tomorrow). One 2 litre bottle of Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale.
Any guesses what the total was?

$35..........

It's a start. Our puny tree in the front yard has holiday lights now. Didn't do any outside decorating last year. Don't really have a plan yet for this house. People in Phoenix who put lights outside really PUT LIGHTS OUTSIDE. One wee tree ain't gonna do it.

Oh yeah, my lights. I wanted to do it last Friday, then last weekend, then yesterday...
Looks like I will do it tomorrow :D

Unless it is raining really hard.
Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Then Saturday super excited there is a concert in Kapolei we got tickets to:
Maoli, Siaosi, and J Boog.
Hawaiian reggae bands, all three really really good.
Super excited because it is only two traffic lights away from home.

Watching Dr. Pimple Popper.I had to stop watching.

She's gone from blackheads to barfy.

Top Bottom