::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Well then move it until it hurts.

that's easy, it hurts every time I move.

Not too bad. I don't recommend this for everyone but not nearly as bad as anticipated. I woke up shaved again too. They even shaved what little chest hair I had and the incision is about 2 inches below the collar bone.

When I was first dating My first husband he had an asthma attack and I had to drive him to the ER in his car. It was a 1968 corvette. I knew how to drive a stick but the car was intimidating.

I don't feel like I knew that you had more than one husband.

I don't feel like I knew that you had more than one husband.

I was married at 20. Wendy was born when I was just 22. Seven months later I moved out. I met Mike 6 months later. And a year later to the day we met we got married.

33 years on Saturday.

that's easy, it hurts every time I move.

Not too bad. I don't recommend this for everyone but not nearly as bad as anticipated. I woke up shaved again too. They even shaved what little chest hair I had and the incision is about 2 inches below the collar bone.

Did they send you home with good drugs?

Did they send you home with good drugs?

Nope.

Just Tylenol. I take so many drugs right now I figure I'll deal with the pain and give my liver a little bit of a break. It's not that bad as long as I can whine about it here I guess.

Heavy antibiotics for three days. And I have two new heart medicines.

How do you kill your own children?!

I like it better when school is in session and I'm too busy to watch the news!

I'm not supposed to go to school because I'm on a "leave" but I think I'll cruise in around lunch and do some planning.

You can only play so much fortnite. Plus I really suck at it. It's hard to play on the xbox because the joystick moves the aiming curser so fast. I was trying to get better so I could play with James. When he does invite me to play with him I die within 30 seconds and he just rolls his eyes :)

Tip of the Day: Do everything possible to avoid sneezing the day after getting a defibrillator implanted.

I'm not supposed to go to school because I'm on a "leave" but I think I'll cruise in around lunch and do some planning.

You can only play so much fortnite. Plus I really suck at it. It's hard to play on the xbox because the joystick moves the aiming curser so fast. I was trying to get better so I could play with James. When he does invite me to play with him I die within 30 seconds and he just rolls his eyes :)

Ever play Rome or any of the other Total War games? I like them, strategy, battles, and a little history.

Today I got the CITES certificates I applied for about 5 months ago. I just couldn't help but send them an email.

"Hi Anna,
Since it took nearly 5 months to get our certificates and they are only valid for 6 months, do you recommend that we apply for more immediately, or do you expect your department to become more competent in the future? Thank you, Mike"

Today I got the CITES certificates I applied for about 5 months ago. I just couldn't help but send them an email.

"Hi Anna,
Since it took nearly 5 months to get our certificates and they are only valid for 6 months, do you recommend that we apply for more immediately, or do you expect your department to become more competent in the future? Thank you, Mike"

+1

...it’s perfect.

Very cranky today. 10 days until the kids move out.

Question: if you were asked nicely to not keep empty pop (soda for you weirdos) cans upstairs, what would you do?

Ps...this is not my only issue. Just the one that tipped me over to being super cranky.

Very cranky today. 10 days until the kids move out.

Question: if you were asked nicely to not keep empty pop (soda for you weirdos) cans upstairs, what would you do?

Ps...this is not my only issue. Just the one that tipped me over to being super cranky.

breathe....in and out, slowly...10 more days, just 10 more days....

When we were in the middle of our infertility journey I was driving across the Golde Gate Bridge and I saw a jumper’s heels go over the railing. Found out later he’d thrown his 2 year old over a minute before. Custody dispute. How can you waste a life like that?

People are messed up.

I cycled back and forth from wishing I’d pushed him to wishing I could have had the child. We lived about 15 miles line-of-sight from the GG Bridge then. It was a couple of years before I stopped seeing bodies falling from the bridge when I’d look (though we were too far away to see that kind of detail).

Top Bottom