::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Not all winter illnesses are "the flu" even though they may look like the flu. You can still get the flu if you've been immunized - it helps a lot, but it's not 100%. Usually being immunized will result in a less severe case even if you do get it.

Some of the coronavirus memes, especially the "coughing while Asian" ones, are cracking me up.

Saw some pics of Gary on Facebook.
You can really see the weight loss in his face.
Great job Gary!
I am motivated.

Sadly. I think those are of my friend Cliff. We think FB's facial recognition software if that exists, confuses us and I always get posts from his wife on my page. If you glance at it, it looks like me.

I am actually back up to 235 and working on controlling my impulse to over eat . . . again. The 10lb gain is really messing with my ability to control my blood sugar but I'll get it under control.

Sadly. I think those are of my friend Cliff. We think FB's facial recognition software if that exists, confuses us and I always get posts from his wife on my page. If you glance at it, it looks like me.

I am actually back up to 235 and working on controlling my impulse to over eat . . . again. The 10lb gain is really messing with my ability to control my blood sugar but I'll get it under control.

I'm really dumb.

They gave me inhaled insulin and I used it as free reign to eat poorly. Gained the weight in two to three weeks and I've been having a hard time figuring out dosage and how to use it properly after pigging out for a few weeks.

My face is thinner than it used to be and I have that neck "waddle" from losing weight. It sure took a long time to show in my face though.

I also grew back my goatee.

I was trying to grow the hairs all the same length because usually I just trim them and they sort of stick out but to get them to lay down it got really, really long and I looked like a walrus.

Anyone remember Chumly?

Yeah, like that. Back to trimming.

Playing Wish You Were Here as the kids try to discover what the song is about by analyzing the imagery of the song. My favorite lesson

Trying to teach these kids to think on their own is so bizarre.

I truly believe the internet is killing intellectual curiosity.

These kids want to be fed information and they don't question the source.

Just learned that the Costoco near us is closing in September. Boooo.

Now we'll have to drive to Paradise Valley (about 15 minutes) so I guess we're still living large.

I've been working on the room that I mentioned earlier. I still have a ways to go.

Nothing real exciting going on over here. Continuing the work on my room. The ceiling and closet should get painted today. Finishing preparations for the walls to get painted. That leaves flooring, trim and installing the ceiling fan/light.

We are supposed to get a winter storm. Snow, about 4 inches, followed by cold temps for a day or so. It was too much to hope for a winter without any bad weather, I guess. Still we have been lucky with most of the winter, above average temperature and little snow.

Nothing real exciting going on over here. Continuing the work on my room. The ceiling and closet should get painted today. Finishing preparations for the walls to get painted. That leaves flooring, trim and installing the ceiling fan/light.

We are supposed to get a winter storm. Snow, about 4 inches, followed by cold temps for a day or so. It was too much to hope for a winter without any bad weather, I guess. Still we have been lucky with most of the winter, above average temperature and little snow.

this is like when I first joined the thread.

You were working on a house to sell I believe.

Top Bottom