::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Another sunny day here. Not quite as cloudless as a couple of days ago, but then it's going to be thirty or so degrees warmer.

So we got that going for us.

Had some military planes fly over our property the other night just above the tree line, very, very low. They must have been practicing avoiding radar.

Someone must have been talking about BCUF at NAMM, I got an email from TF, it instantly took me back to that FB thing a couple of years ago.

Someone must have been talking about BCUF at NAMM, I got an email from TF, it instantly took me back to that FB thing a couple of years ago.

I've never seen him at NAMM.

He's trying the social media IG/YouTube thing now to try to make money.

I asked "out there" but I should ask y'all.

What do you wish there was more of/less of at uke events?

If you could wave a magic wand, what would you change?

Ban mouth trumpeting and former sit-com actress attention whores.

I like the workshops. Actually, I'm only a fan of the workshops that "name" performers teach because it's sometimes like getting a mini-personal concert. If I learn something that's a bonus. Most all of the non-learning is my fault. I like performances if I can choose to see them. I like the impromptu jam sessions but I never feel confident enough to join in but they're always fun to watch (I'm basing this on the Hawaiian festivals I've been to; pretty common around here).

Ban mouth trumpeting and former sit-com actress attention whores.

I like the workshops. Actually, I'm only a fan of the workshops that "name" performers teach because it's sometimes like getting a mini-personal concert. If I learn something that's a bonus. Most all of the non-learning is my fault. I like performances if I can choose to see them. I like the impromptu jam sessions but I never feel confident enough to join in but they're always fun to watch (I'm basing this on the Hawaiian festivals I've been to; pretty common around here).

Ha ha ha, oh man, are you sure we aren't related.

Last night took Nanilei and our houseguest to Agu Ramen in Kapolei.
Pretty good!
Although dinner for three with one beer each and two appetizers to share coming out to $85 is a bit pricy for ramen...

Last night took Nanilei and our houseguest to Agu Ramen in Kapolei.
Pretty good!
Although dinner for three with one beer each and two appetizers to share coming out to $85 is a bit pricy for ramen...

I was a bit disappointed with that place. I read all the hype, saw all of Bryan and Hale's posts and when we went it was just meh. It was good, but not great. Probably because we have three really good ramen places nearby at home. Two of them used to be rated in the top ten in the US. That might have changed with the explosion of ramen shops in the US, but when it first opened Orenchi was ranked #2 behind a place in New York.

I was a bit disappointed with that place. I read all the hype, saw all of Bryan and Hale's posts and when we went it was just meh. It was good, but not great. Probably because we have three really good ramen places nearby at home. Two of them used to be rated in the top ten in the US. That might have changed with the explosion of ramen shops in the US, but when it first opened Orenchi was ranked #2 behind a place in New York.

And actually with beer and a couple apps, that price is about right now a days. Still pricey though!

We're all just looking for some scratch.

[Turn on NJ accent]

Hey who you calling scratch?! You want scratch? I'll show you scratch. Here's your scratch, I got it right here...

[/Turn off NJ accent]

Top Bottom