::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Are you using an Amazon Fire Tablet?

If you are using the Amazon tablet, I went to the Games & Apps area and searched for the app. downloaded and installed it. When I clicked the icon it took me to the browser and displayed the page. I believe I had to sign in there, E mail and password, then find the UU area, Then the "anko-honu-takes- the-lead". Yes the first word is misspelled there.

Bob's your uncle? Or maybe it's the turtle?

Last edited:
Don, try deleting the icon on your phone and try reloading it on your tablet.

Don, try deleting the icon on your phone and try reloading it on your tablet.

But, I was on my tablet when I loaded it the first time.

I think it must have something to do with having to use my phone's hotspot capability to get internet connectivity on my tablet....

I think it must have something to do with having to use my phone's hotspot capability to get internet connectivity on my tablet....

Go to your apps library to see if the app/icon is listed there. If it's there you can open it. If not maybe download it and install it from the Amazon store.

Try what Rob said.

Go to your apps library to see if the app/icon is listed there. If it's there you can open it. If not maybe download it and install it from the Amazon store.

I checked the apps library on my Kindle, and Discord is not there.

It does still appear on my phone, though....

Hey Don, here's a step by step on how to search for an app on your kindle. If it's been downloaded already the icon should still appear but instead of "install" it should say "open"

I took this from the "dummy" series but don't be offended :) It was the best description I could find.

https://www.dummies.com/consumer-electronics/tablets/kindle/how-to-search-for-kindle-fire-apps/

Okay. Did this, and now the app appears on my Kindle. Progress!

I don't understand the "setting up a server" part. What is that for? What do I do for a server name?

The app opens onto a "friends" page. What do I do next?

Talked to a neighbor the other day from a distance. She just got back from the Turk islands, she said she was offered a chance to go when somebody backed out and "they don't have it down there". This annoyed me after thinking about it, if they don't have it, LEAVE THEM ALONE!. Next she told me she had just picked someone up from the airport in Indy ( a hot bed of the virus), then she wanted to borrow my truck. Jeesh..

Talked to a neighbor the other day from a distance. She just got back from the Turk islands, she said she was offered a chance to go when somebody backed out and "they don't have it down there". This annoyed me after thinking about it, if they don't have it, LEAVE THEM ALONE!. Next she told me she had just picked someone up from the airport in Indy ( a hot bed of the virus), then she wanted to borrow my truck. Jeesh..

Update, the Turk and Caicos now have the virus, hooray for tourism!

Everyone ok?

Hey Larry - did you get the message about the Discord server? There should be an invite link above somewhere. The UU guys are trying to move stuff over there - these old forums are getting rickety and vulnerable. There is a hashtag in Discord for the thread...

Top Bottom