::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

so I found some good gluten free malts to get....now to order them and make a stout maybe...I also found a bakery that sell brown rice syrup and I could get a 5 gallon pail for a third of what it would cost individually. I could also use as much or little in the beers to control abv as well

On FB I just watched a clip from Ellen where she has a 17 year old girl:

Re-fold a map.

Look up a business in a telephone book

Use a rotary phone

Hilarious.

How about using a Webster's dictionary?

The rotary phone would be puzzling if you never used one.

I wonder how much more is going to become commonplace in the next ten years in electronic devices. We're already giving verbal commands and getting responces. AI friends/companions?

How to play a vinyl record? (Hipsters excluded)
We already know manual transmissions baffle most millennials, those that even bothered to get a driver's license at all anyway. :D

I predict the biggest shift will be satellite internet will become pervasive and likely free/advertising sponsored, like the early days of TV.
Pretty soon we will be connected all the time, everywhere, without having to pay a bill, and TV type content along with internet will be available on every device all the time.
No more paying for data, and no more places with no service.

There will still be premium content and higher speeds for a price though.

I’m still waiting on the flying cars, they said there’d be flying cars.

I’m still waiting on the flying cars, they said there’d be flying cars.

Self driving automobiles is possible, although it still has some growing pains to go through.

Drones can deliver packages also.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle will be a term soon, if not already? UAV.

Showing my culinary classes Fed Up.

Intro is going to create "Science Fair" displays for various products that will be displayed in the hallways.

Food Science is going to create pamphlets teaching how to read nutrition labels and what amounts are recommended.

Getting pretty excited about electric cars.
SEMA, which is a car-customizer, aftermarket type trade show in Las Vegas every year, has shown quite a few kits that let you electrify old cars relatively easily.
They showed a 900 horsepower Mustang, that still has a 6-speed manual transmission.
Of course, since it is electric, you can just leave it in third gear all the time and drive.
But you CAN shift if you want to, and destroy your tires at will.
Me likey!
I think buying an old car and doing a hot-rod type project with an electric drivetrain would be great!
So many possibilities!

Getting pretty excited about electric cars.
SEMA, which is a car-customizer, aftermarket type trade show in Las Vegas every year, has shown quite a few kits that let you electrify old cars relatively easily.
They showed a 900 horsepower Mustang, that still has a 6-speed manual transmission.
Of course, since it is electric, you can just leave it in third gear all the time and drive.
But you CAN shift if you want to, and destroy your tires at will.
Me likey!
I think buying an old car and doing a hot-rod type project with an electric drivetrain would be great!
So many possibilities!

I think it would be funnier to do with a Pinto or an old VW Bug. :)

I neither want nor need 900 horsepower, but settling with the performance of a stock Chevy Bolt (which is one of the options) would be excellent and great fun. Chevy showed an old pickup with TWO Bolt motors and batteries installed.
SEMA is all about over-the-top stuff, but there are often cool things that trickle out of there for us regular guys.

I neither want nor need 900 horsepower, but setting with the performance of a stock Chevy Bolt (which is one of the options) would be excellent and great fun. Chevy showed an old pickup with TWO Bolt motors and batteries installed.
SEMA is all about over-the-top stuff, but there are often cool things that trickle out of there for use regular guys.

The other day a Tesla Model S driving next to me stomped on the accelerator to avoid a car that almost hit him when merging. We were already going about 50 on the expressway and that car just absolutely jammed when he hit the accelerator. I couldn't believe the acceleration at that speed. I figured they'd be really fast off the line but I didn't expect that kind of acceleration when it was already moving at a pretty good clip.

Top Bottom