::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

My list of favorite Hawaiian foods I can't have:

misoyaki butterfish
pipikaula
Side Street's pork chop
Lau lau
kalua pork
oxtail soup (most any soup for that matter)
Aiea Bowl tasty chicken (Korean chicken)
spam musubi
pretty much anything "Hawaiian" really. All salty.

Since we're moving to our timeshare today I'm going to go buy groceries so I can cook for myself for a while.

My biggest problem with fishing now is my eyes, it's hard to thread a hook and tie knots.

I went to Costco and bought that volume pack of reading glasses and I have them in all my tackle boxes, fishing fanny packs and fishing backpacks.

I might have to go surf perch fishing more than bass because of the walk involved for me in getting to good shore bass spots. For surf perch I only have to walk about 100 yds. in sand and I can start fishing.

I discovered surf perch fishing when the lakes around here dried up. It's a blast with light tackle.

Say something...even if it's just a gentle comment or two. This is how my nephew and niece were raised, and they are lost kids. Kids that age need boundaries to feel safe and secure.

Step one, bring a cooler of beer. Step two, take it easy and don't worry about catching anything.

Yup that's about it. Also be prepared if you bring kids to constantly throw it out far enough non stop for 2 hrs

Say something...even if it's just a gentle comment or two. This is how my nephew and niece were raised, and they are lost kids. Kids that age need boundaries to feel safe and secure.

My biggest problem with fishing now is my eyes, it's hard to thread a hook and tie knots.

That's the problem..I was having yesterday. Bahahahahah

I took it to the UPS store. They didn't have a box that would fit. They went ahead and quoted me the price to ship to you. $96. I said crap no - just sell me a box I can cut down. $10. For a cardboard box. Crap. I went to Office Depot and got two boxes (for yours and for the mainland I sold) - yours wouldn't fit. It's a ukulele, dammit - how difficult can it be to find a box that will fit without getting me slapped hard with oversize charges!

Try asking Five Star Guitar. They sell ukes and mandolins. They’re pretty nice folks.

It’s like 87 right now. Much cooler than last week but still humid. I’m still uncomfortable. I guess I’m just a 70’s girl.

Top Bottom