::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Did not go to work today and went to the beach instead.
I highly recommend this.

Yes, work knew in advance.

I think I should get credit for quoting two songs with the same title by two different bands in response to Pere today.

I’m not cooking until I get a new dishwasher installed. We have a new one in storage. How long do you think hubby will be eating take out before he installs the new one?

We have been pretty dry. The storms approach the west side of Chicago then split and go north and south of us. Chicago new talks about their north and southwest areas having near record rainfall for the last two months. I don't have the numbers but I would guess we've gotten maybe two inches in the last two months. Usually any rainfall here is about 1/4 inch or less at a time.

About 15 miles southwest of us there were flood watches.
We got a few drops of rain not enough to measure, or even completely wet the cement walks and driveway.
On the other hand it was humid enough for water to condense and drip off the roof this morning.
But the temperature went down today. And we are able have the house open, which is nice.

We have a stir fry with chicken over this instead of rice.

ap-16250547916965.jpg

We also do a zucchini bake which is like lasagna, layering zucchini with cheese and meat sauce.

When I told her about what i was posting, Shirley informed me that she used Italian spiced ground turkey in the zucchini bake.

Top Bottom