::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Sigh.
Getting ready for work.
I don't want to.
Going to be a busy week.
Hope I can get everything done!

Nanilei and I went to hear Weldon Kekauoha play at the Alohilani Hotel in Waikiki last night.
Gary joined us.
Nice evening!

At work. Don’t want to be here. This has been happening often lately.

8+ years. Maybe I’m done.

At work. Don't want to be here. This has been happening constantly for years.

30+ years. Maybe I'm done.

AND the air conditioning in the building is out today - and the temperature outside is supposed to hit 91. I will be going home to finish the day if this stuff isn't fixed pretty soon. Already getting really uncomfortable.

At work. Don't want to be here. This has been happening constantly for years.

30+ years. Maybe I'm done.

I did thirty one and a little bit.
Then it was, you people will send me a check every month for the rest of my life for staying home?
Yes please. Where do I sign.

I did thirty one and a little bit.
Then it was, you people will send me a check every month for the rest of my life for staying home?
Yes please. Where do I sign.

I wish I had a job with a pension. The only thing that keeps me working some days is not wanting to have to beg Gary for his spare burgers outside McDonalds.

First night in the new house. The neighbors have security cameras and motion sensor lights. One of their cameras has a view of our bedroom. As I took off my t-shirt last night I triggered the motion sensor light.

#nocurtainsyet

I thought I saw you online this morning... ..

I wish I had a job with a pension. The only thing that keeps me working some days is not wanting to have to beg Gary for his spare burgers outside McDonalds.

Driving through the city I see that quite often and wonder how many of them are finacially sound.

We were at Mac's a lot a few years ago. We tried to be selective on what we ate there. Now I think I been in Mac's probably twice a year on average for the last five years. We would get their salads. Now their supplier is messing them up.
Now it's a bathroom stop when the need arises. So now I leave something instead of carry out?

All the work stories I think FedEx is the longest I worked at. I think do to my transient past never really stayed in one location longer the 5 yrs.

At work.
Super busy.
More just keeps coming.
I need a day off

Wait, just had one.

Ok I need a week off.

Top Bottom