::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Concert number 3 tonight of the summer. Taking back Sunday and Coheed and Cambria. Not a fan of Coheed but taking back should be good.

Concert number 3 tonight of the summer. Taking back Sunday and Coheed and Cambria. Not a fan of Coheed but taking back should be good.

Also scored tickets to the floor for Oct 28th twenty-one pilots show. Got in on the verified pre fan sale yesterday. A little pricey but should be good.

Also scored tickets to the floor for Oct 28th twenty-one pilots show. Got in on the verified pre fan sale yesterday. A little pricey but should be good.

Then I think Donovan F. later this summer and maybe one other block party concert too. Should be complete filled music. So good to be real close to good music all the time. I feel like Philly gets more bands in then NYC. Weird right.

Then I think Donovan F. later this summer and maybe one other block party concert too. Should be complete filled music. So good to be real close to good music all the time. I feel like Philly gets more bands in then NYC. Weird right.

There is also another September show we want just a 1 day pass for we will see if that happens.

2709 Update:

Things are calmer at the moment. She is depressed about the new house. They have a budget. They can’t have everything they want. (To which I think, yeah, who doesn’t)

How can one be depressed about a new place? That’s exciting stuff!

We are going to see Anderson .Paak and the Free Nationals in three weeks, looking forward to it!

How can one be depressed about a new place? That’s exciting stuff!

That’s what I think. They got a great deal because it’s a hoarder house. The bones are good. Good neighborhood and schools. Fenced in backyard, three season porch, storage!, huge ass garage, some paint and carpet will really help make it liveable. It took us years to redo our house. And some things could certainly still be improved upon.

Chris has a painter sprayer at work to use. Easy-Peasy!

So is this really her birthday?

If so happy birthday Soo!

It seems like there was a " Thank you, but this is not my real birth day " before.

This one is the real deal. Today I turned 44. My legal birthday is back in May. I think that’s what the forum had for my birthday.

That’s what I think. They got a great deal because it’s a hoarder house. The bones are good. Good neighborhood and schools. Fenced in backyard, three season porch, storage!, huge ass garage, some paint and carpet will really help make it liveable. It took us years to redo our house. And some things could certainly still be improved upon.

Sounds like a great house for a family. I’m sure with some sweat equity it’ll be lovely.

Slow day at work. I’m kind of glad. I’m a little tired. Getting in some stretches. I get a massage from TKO later. Yay!

This one is the real deal. Today I turned 44. My legal birthday is back in May. I think that’s what the forum had for my birthday.

Well that's confusing. But, happy birthday anywho.

That makes you a few months younger than my daughter.

Seeing all the stuff we moved and some of the stuff emerging from the cartons I’m beginning to think we’re hoarders.

We really love our driver. I gave the back story before. But he has gotten lousy support from his own office and the office here in Phoenix. Packers and loaders not showing up. Not enough scheduled. Same for unloaded and unpacked. He has to move on down the road Tomorrow and we’re far from finished.

Trying to set up internet service. The cable company first said to give them 24 hours to verify serviceability. They don’t have our address in their database. When I called to follow up because I didn’t get the expected call back yesterday, I was told it takes 7-10 days to verify serviceability. Only then can they schedule installation. There’s a free wifi signal I get here. But for anything at all financial I link to my phone.

maybe she’s not looking forward to the clean up and painting. I like that part. I love making a place my own.

Top Bottom