::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Dropped Michael at the airport. It’s always a sad thing but Wendy went with me so that helps.

Old school analog here. I have a watch with a sapphire crystal - I manage to destroy the crystals of anything softer than sapphire - they get so scratched up they're hard to read. I am a klutz. Smart watches sound kind of nifty, but I would no doubt destroy them.

There is a TAG Heuer smartwatch I may get IF I ever replace my current TAG Heuer (all I need is $) I figure I won't destroy that one. Hard to believe I will have had that watch for 30 years next week. It was a 21st bday gift from my mom.

Your trip looked fun and restorative to me.

It was. A very nice relaxing time for everyone. We even played games. If you’re looking for a card game for a group or even two people Skip-Bo is very fun. We also played celebrity name game and cards against humanity.

Sigh...that whole thing made me frustrated and sad. I’m sorry but if you’re hanging with musicians and artists chances are they are going to probably be liberals. If out of the blue you post pictures of 45 at a rally and praise his work you NEED to be ready to get a crapton of rebuttal. What the hell was she thinking?

It almost seemed to be intentional.

My alarm is set and ready to wake me up bright and early to be at voting site to do my duty.

My alarm is set and ready to wake me up bright and early to be at voting site to do my duty.

Almost all of my family does mail in voting. I’d be stressed out nagging my kids to vote otherwise. I only have to nag one tomorrow.

We will go to vote together, after she is done tutoring for the day. We're expecting morning rain, and then high winds, which may hamper turnout. I hope people still go out to the polls....

Good Morning to all! Just got home from voting. Was number one in line this morning. A line of about 15 people formed behind me which I take as a good sign at that time of the morn.

Good Morning to all! Just got home from voting. Was number one in line this morning. A line of about 15 people formed behind me which I take as a good sign at that time of the morn.

We are not ready yet. Probably about 9am I guess. Did you go to Saylor school, a block away?

We are not ready yet. Probably about 9am I guess. Did you go to Saylor school, a block away?

Yep, ran down there about 5:50. There were some people sitting in their cars, but I waited by the door until they opened. When I left, there were people coming in, prob the before work people. They had paper ballot where you filled in the little ovals and then fed it into a machine.

Good for you, for getting out to vote!

I really like the larger font in your post. I should see if I can change mine....

Top Bottom