::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So, hypothetically, how would you go about getting oil based wood stain out of clothing? Hypothetically.

We have a bit of snow on the ground this morning. Mostly all on the grass and rooftops. It's supposed to get up to 30 degrees today. I think that's 20 degrees below the average temperature for this date.

Cool beans

I signed up for notifications. I have a good sense of direction, I arrived right on time and where predicted and scooted across the sky to the rising sun. Had a great Venus sighting too.

(No, I wasn't looking into the neighbor's window.)

I love catching those flyovers.
I was lucky enough to see that once where the shuttle followed closely after, as it was heading to rendezvous...

We usually have some kind of cloud cover. So I don't know how well I could see. We also need to be away from the city/town lights. Perhaps your latitude works better?

We usually have some kind of cloud cover. So I don't know how well I could see. We also need to be away from the city/town lights. Perhaps your latitude works better?

Maybe. When I saw the double I was in California.
I think I have seen ISS flyovers twice here on Oahu.
I don't get notified, but I check a website every now and again if I think of it.

Cloud cover was my bugaboo in Kansas. Every significant astronomical event I wanted to see we were overcast.

We are in the middle of the Phoenix suburbs, plenty of ambient light. The ISS was very bright as it passed toward the rising sun. No trouble at all to see it.

Top Bottom