Page 1845 of 2346 FirstFirst ... 8451345174517951835184318441845184618471855189519452345 ... LastLast
Results 18,441 to 18,450 of 23455

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So, how can a policy that I set up be put under my husband's name so they think HE should have to call to cancel it?

Oh, right. Because a motorcycle couldn't POSSIBLY be a woman's, so they'd originally put him as the ONLY person on the stinkin' policy. Despite the fact that I'm the one who did all of the set up and they never spoke to him.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH.
    "...how strange to see that I don't want to be the person that I want to be." - Amanda Palmer, In My Mind (NSFW)

Hi Hos
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    I love doing stuff like that. The wife sometimes has second thoughts of my abilities. So far successfully installed out door light, ceiling fan in bedroom, built a pallet searing area, and took out fence posts and reset them with cement....former owner just put a cup of cement per post....
    What's a pallet searing area?
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by Twibbly View Post
    So, how can a policy that I set up be put under my husband's name so they think HE should have to call to cancel it?

Oh, right. Because a motorcycle couldn't POSSIBLY be a woman's, so they'd originally put him as the ONLY person on the stinkin' policy. Despite the fact that I'm the one who did all of the set up and they never spoke to him.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH.
    My wife's car was registered with my name first even though we told them to put hers first. The bills come in my name only, even though we own it jointly. Hyundai only sends information and promotional material in my name. We have asked them to change that and they said they can't. We were not happy. It's HER car.
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    What's a pallet searing area?
    Where you sear them for a perfect char?

Or, a typo for seating.
    "...how strange to see that I don't want to be the person that I want to be." - Amanda Palmer, In My Mind (NSFW)

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    My wife's car was registered with my name first even though we told them to put hers first. The bills come in my name only, even though we own it jointly. Hyundai only sends information and promotional material in my name. We have asked them to change that and they said they can't. We were not happy. It's HER car.
    I've even asked them how it's not considered fraud to set up a policy in somebody's name where they are the primary party responsible for it without their permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    I bought "Field Boots" yesterday. I thought it might be a bit squishy down on Plumb Creek road?
    Looks like the weather predictions are improving
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

I know Gary Yoshida.

I've even asked them how it's not considered fraud to set up a policy in somebody's name where they are the primary party responsible for it without their permission.
    That sort of corporate BS really steams me. Small claims court is a great way or rectifying a dispute with a big company, even if you lose, they end up spending thousands of dollars on a lawyer when you can represent yourself. Generally they give in after you make the initial threat.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

I know Gary Yoshida.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    Looks like the weather predictions are improving
    Sounds good. So it's not too squishy?
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH.
    I've even asked them how it's not considered fraud to set up a policy in somebody's name where they are the primary party responsive for it without their permission.
    Misogyny is alive and well. You act like you think we are living in the 21st century, or something.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Thread Information