Page 1993 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 993149318931943198319911992199319941995200320432093 ... LastLast
Results 19,921 to 19,930 of 22131

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    Do you still have the upstairs?
    No, we haven't rented that in a couple of years. All the cooks from the Mexican restaurant live up there.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

I know Gary Yoshida.

Hi Hos
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    Yeah, his wife owns a local beauty salon, so the left half of the building will be redone into that and we lose our stock area. He told us several times that he "wants us to stay and needs us to stay to make it work." So we need to find a new place to store a few hundred cases, shipping boxes, etc, etc. I think our lease expires in October.
    I'm guessing it's also half the rent? Hope you find an even better situation.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Wow, miss a day and Mim drops by.

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

good morning hos

Passionately Untalented

Went looking for golf clubs for James and I found an okay set for $110.00. I'm guessing someone just left them there when they bought new clubs because I think that's about the profit they usually make on a set of used clubs.

They're about 8 years old and in good condition. James doesn't like golf much but Mika wants to start playing again so I'm thinking James will have more of an interest in going when we all go together. He's about 5'5" now, so I had to get him an adult set. Now I'll just keep an eye out for woods for him.

I have a buddy in the industry that is keeping an eye out for a new/used set for Mika. We're going to need to scale back our spending in other areas if we're all going to golf. Mika is already planning on golfing in Hawaii next year.

Passionately Untalented

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Went looking for golf clubs for James and I found an okay set for $110.00. I'm guessing someone just left them there when they bought new clubs because I think that's about the profit they usually make on a set of used clubs.

They're about 8 years old and in good condition. James doesn't like golf much but Mika wants to start playing again so I'm thinking James will have more of an interest in going when we all go together. He's about 5'5" now, so I had to get him an adult set. Now I'll just keep an eye out for woods for him.

I have a buddy in the industry that is keeping an eye out for a new/used set for Mika. We're going to need to scale back our spending in other areas if we're all going to golf. Mika is already planning on golfing in Hawaii next year.
    I've golfed quite a bit in Hawaii. Honestly I think I'd rather try surf fishing for Ulua.

Passionately Untalented

Hey Don, how's your energy after treatments?

My friend Len is pretty wiped out after his treatments but I think they're hitting him with a pretty strong dose.

I like your attitude. Kick its butt Don. Kick its butt!!!

Passionately Untalented

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    I've golfed quite a bit in Hawaii. Honestly I think I'd rather try surf fishing for Ulua.
    I love surf fishing. I want to go out and fish on vacay but nobody wants to go on a boat for 4 hrs to fish besides me.....

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Here's the uke I won in the raffle

Attached Images Attached Images

Passionately Untalented

Thread Information