Page 2489 of 2685 FirstFirst ... 1489198923892439247924872488248924902491249925392589 ... LastLast
Results 24,881 to 24,890 of 26843

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    Chances are it has some THC in it. This is currently a non regulated area in the industry. Not a big deal unless your getting pee tested for work.
    This is my daughters line. She uses hemp derived CBD isolate, no chance of any THC in it. Hers smells amazing. I was her nose when she was developing it. Everything she uses is organic and her containers are recyclable. She is adamant her products do not have a negative impact on the environment.

CBD is used for pain relief. CBD with THC is suspected of providing better pain relief. This is all new territory. Since the government banned any testing of marijuana/hemp products until recently, we know very little.
    well now I'll have to check it out . . . when I run out of my current stash.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    well now I'll have to check it out . . . when I run out of my current stash.
    There are so many choices out there. Some list their levels, some don’t, and many just lie. And currently most of it is not tested for ingredients. Recently a local lab took a bunch of popular brands and tested for levels of true CBD. Many were found to contain none at all.
    It’s a crap shoot until regulation laws get ironed out. I stick with my daughters. I know what’s in it and my clients love it.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

My family could use some PoHoMoJo.

My 95 year old grandfather went to emergency last night because he was having difficulty breathing and he was constantly coughing (same symptoms I had with my heart). They were going to run more tests at 9:00am this morning.
    Strength and compassion headed your way. Times like these are difficult. I hope he is not in pain.

My 95 year old grandfather went to emergency last night because he was having difficulty breathing and he was constantly coughing (same symptoms I had with my heart). They were going to run more tests at 9:00am this morning.
    You've got it, Gary. I wish him the maximum of peace, with the bare minimum of suffering....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

PoHoMoJo now in force.
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

Hope all went well today Gary.

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

So many losses over the weekend...

One of my professors lost her husband to a heart attack. She's still working today - the dean is prepared to take over the class if needed, but I think Prof. Kelsey is finding peace in work.

We had huge tides on the Oregon coast this weekend ("King tides" - storm-driven high tide corresponding to a full moon with the moon at its closest point to the earth). A man and his two children were washed out to sea when they were trying to watch the ocean. The man was recovered and will likely survive - his daughter died and the son has not been recovered. The daughter went to school with one of my pastor's son. I chatted with the pastor - Josh - briefly this morning, as we have a regular Monday morning meeting. He called off work today because his son was crying all morning, as was most of the school...
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    So many losses over the weekend...

One of my professors lost her husband to a heart attack. She's still working today - the dean is prepared to take over the class if needed, but I think Prof. Kelsey is finding peace in work.

We had huge tides on the Oregon coast this weekend ("King tides" - storm-driven high tide corresponding to a full moon with the moon at its closest point to the earth). A man and his two children were washed out to sea when they were trying to watch the ocean. The man was recovered and will likely survive - his daughter died and the son has not been recovered. The daughter went to school with one of my pastor's son. I chatted with the pastor - Josh - briefly this morning, as we have a regular Monday morning meeting. He called off work today because his son was crying all morning, as was most of the school...
    The father and children were in a report on ABC Nightly News. People don't have enough respect for the power of water.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

This past Saturday I attended my great-aunts funeral. She is the one married into the Digirolamo clan that is huge in the fishing/restaurant industry in the Monterey area.

It was nice catching up with many cousins I haven't seen in years, and meeting their kids some who are in their 30's already. My aunt Lillian was the last of the Kasano clan (my dad's mother's side) and she was also the last living Nissei (2nd generation) of that side of my family. A lot of history about the internment camps is being lost with the passing of the Nissei.
    Just saw this and thought of you.
    https://www.kcet.org/shows/lost-la/t..._campaign=kcet

A very happy and healthy new day to all!
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Thread Information