Page 2626 of 2718 FirstFirst ... 162621262526257626162624262526262627262826362676 ... LastLast
Results 26,251 to 26,260 of 27174

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    So I don't know if we are going to California or not.

I am hoping this is all just an overabundance of caution but I feel bad for my cousin (the bride-to-be).
    I think if it were me I’d just put everything off until next year. I really don’t think this is going to go away anytime soon. We’ve cancelled all sorts of events at the school we had planned. If the MLB, NBA, Live Nation, NHL, Disney Parks and other groups are postponing all of this, I think everyone needs to take this very serious and just hunker down and wash your hands. Life will return to normal eventually, but we all really need to listen to the CDC.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

I was listening to a CDC doctor on the radio. She said unless you MUST get on a plane, donít. Cancel all absolutely unnecessary travel by plane.

Unless this fog lifts, Iím not going to UWC. It breaks my heart but my health and the health of my friends and family, and the public is way more important. If I could drive there I would but thatís not going to happen.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    Our Costco was kind of crazy, but the shelves werenít cleared out. Me n the missus are working toward social distancing because of our age, RL Kidís susceptibility due to TS-21, and her parents who are fragile. Weíve discussed the possibility of Mrs Pere living with her mother if necessary.

In other news, weíve gotten the keys out of her hands and the cars sold. Iím going ahead with my face surgery tomorrow.
    Get rid of the bad stuff.

Hoping for a speedy and painless recovery!
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    I'm even wondering about UWC in about 10 or so weeks. Hugs and potluck meals?
    Gosh, I hope things settle down by then. I will be sad indeed if we can't go to UWC.
    Four fingers, four strings.

Going shopping tomorrow. Hope my store has toilet paper as I'm down to my last roll. This could be bad...very, very bad.

American ingenuity may have to triumph. Since the Sears catalog no longer exists...I may seriously be looking at other resources as a substitute. For instance, the junk mail i get everyday. Of course there's always the annual reports from my IRA accounts that come to me with some regularity. Can't decipher most of them, plus with the way the market is going lately...I might as well use them to wipe my bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Lynn View Post
    Going shopping tomorrow. Hope my store has toilet paper as I'm down to my last roll. This could be bad...very, very bad.
    Amazon.com?
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Lynn View Post
    Gosh, I hope things settle down by then. I will be sad indeed if we can't go to UWC.
    It's not looking good. Things need to move to a more positive direction. Agoraphobic much?
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

It seems as though the world needs this more than ever.
    YouTube | Facebook

I have a fear that we are headed into a global depression. Like 90 years ago. The economy may fall apart like a house of cards.
    If a person has anything monetary, the banks are paying next to nothing and the stock market has lost 25% or more of it's value from it's high.

I heard last night that in Chicago there are 80,000 homeless people. I doubt Chicago is unique. How are these folks going to survive when the virus comes over for a visit?

Like I was saying, we need things to move towards a more positive outlook.

Just a thought.
    YouTube | Facebook

Thread Information