Page 501 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 40145149149950050150250351155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 22134

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Five thou?
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Oh, I think I mistimed this!
    Not at all.
    Happy five K!
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    You mean the quack practice that killed Andy Kaufman?

OK, maybe not killed him.

But I think that Andy had cancer, and instead of getting medical treatment went to a rolfing place in Asia and we all know how that turned out for him.

But yeah, I know, some people don't want treatment for cancer and would rather just die.
    I had two uncles with cancer - one got treated, one did not.
    The one that got treatment deteriorated over a period of a couple of years and seemed miserable the whole time.
    The one that did not get treatment? We never even knew he was sick. He just passed away suddenly.
    I think I kind of prefer the latter, if the prognosis is the same in the end.
    What the hell?! Rolfing is to treat muscular imbalances, so soft tissue treatment only. That person is a quack if they say they can treat anything beyond that.
    ~Soo
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Maybe not!

pic fail!

again
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

I took some extra lasik today to help get rid of some water and I had to pee so bad that I jumped out of the car when Mika stopped and practically ran across the lobby. As I was trying to unbutton my alarm went off so it was a gamble to try to get my boy bits out so I could pee before the defibrillator zapped me. The unit was saying "treatment will be starting. please back away" and I was thinking "Great, they're going to find me on the floor of the bathroom, covered in my own urine and convulsing with electrical shocks."

Not a pretty image.
    I know you don’t find this funny now, but I hope one day (far into the future) you’ll see the humor in it like I do at this moment.
    ~Soo

Maybe not!
    Congrats on the K!
    ~Soo

Bry has been watching Friends on Netflix this summer. Occasionally I sit down and watch an episode or part of one with her. I fortgot how funny it is. TKO will even watch bits of it every now and again.
    ~Soo

Quote Originally Posted by tigersister View Post
    I know you don’t find this funny now, but I hope one day (far into the future) you’ll see the humor in it like I do at this moment.
    I thought it was hilarious!

Not at that exact moment when it was happening because I was thinking of how they were going to find me and what the paramedics would be thinking when they had to go into the bathroom and get me.

But a minute after pee relief I was laughing to myself in the lobby of the hotel.

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Quote Originally Posted by tigersister View Post
    Bry has been watching Friends on Netflix this summer. Occasionally I sit down and watch an episode or part of one with her. I fortgot how funny it is. TKO will even watch bits of it every now and again.

What's your favorite episode?

My favorite Rachel episode is the one where her and Monic are baby sitting Ross' kid and he gets a bump on his head. And then Rachel repeatedly hits her head against a post and then says "You know, if it ain't a headboard it just ain't worth it." I remember thinking that was pretty risqué for the time.

Passionately Untalented

What's your favorite episode?

My favorite Rachel episode is the one where her and Monic are baby sitting Ross' kid and he gets a bump on his head. And then Rachel repeatedly hits her head against a post and then says "You know, if it ain't a headboard it just ain't worth it." I remember thinking that was pretty risqué for the time.

I think my favorite Ross episode is the one where they're moving the couch and he keeps yelling "PIVOT"!

Passionately Untalented

Thread Information