New from Fort Lauderdale

mmn

Reaction score
Hi, Michael here. Been living in Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA about 14 years.

I have a Bruko soprano I bought when I was living in Europe about 18 years ago that I'm trying to find some information about. I've been all over websites looking for a similar model and can't find one. No model or serial number that I can find - only a label inside with the brand name and Made in Germany.

It's a sunburst what looks like maple, fingerboard is part of the neck, open geared tuners, rosewood nut and one piece bridge. I don't remember what I paid for it.

Front and back pics attached.

If anyone can provide any info, I'd appreciate it and thanks for letting me join.

Regards
Michael

Attachments

• 20180525_171652.jpg
    20180525_171652.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 20180525_171623.jpg
    20180525_171623.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 10
Welcome to the forums. That is a nice looking uke.

I have a maple Brueko soprano (the #2), but it is not a sunburst and it has friction tuners.

Welcome. I am an ex Fort Lauderdalian. Penny Lane Emporium has meet ups for uke players 3038 N Federal. I look forward to your input and great wisdom. (No pressure).

Welcome to the forums, Michael!! Sorry, don't know much about your particular Bruko, but it looks like a beautiful instrument. There is almost a Bruko cult here on the forums so I'm sure someone will know more about yours. Bruko makes wonderful instruments!

(Oh yeah, ex St. Pete guy here)

Welcome. I am an ex Fort Lauderdalian. Penny Lane Emporium has meet ups for uke players 3038 N Federal. I look forward to your input and great wisdom. (No pressure).

Thanks! Gotta check them out. I am a luthier, semi-retired, thinking about un-retiring. Maybe they need some help?

Regards
Michael

Welcome to the forums, Michael!! Sorry, don't know much about your particular Bruko, but it looks like a beautiful instrument. There is almost a Bruko cult here on the forums so I'm sure someone will know more about yours. Bruko makes wonderful instruments!

(Oh yeah, ex St. Pete guy here)

Thanks! I sent an email to Bruko with those pictures to see if they can tell me anything about it. I'd really like to know what I paid for it!

Regards
Michael

Mmn,

Welcome to UU from western Palm Beach County. Penny Lane is definitely worth visiting. Add yourself to their mailing list, too. They often host concerts and workshops in the store.

Welcome Michael, I'm in PBC so just up the road from you. Playing more mandolin lately but still love the ukulele.

Top Bottom