Season 329 - Nothing Major.

Here is my entry for the week pa. A Beatles minor song.
I must give credit to AllYouNeedIsLub for the vocal harmony breakdown.
Hoping to listen to you all tomorrow :)

Over the years here on the seasons there have been some absolutely wonderful performances Linda. This is as good as anything I have ever heard here. Stunningly superb performance. I am in awe as to how good this is! BRAVO! And thank you!

Following Linda's exquisite performance, I offer up a slap-dash shoot-and-post that is maybe 50 percent minor.

Over the years here on the seasons there have been some absolutely wonderful performances Linda. This is as good as anything I have ever heard here. Stunningly superb performance. I am in awe as to how good this is! BRAVO! And thank you!

Thank you pa. This kind of comment makes it worth it! The seasons and the people here are inspirational!

A quickie from me as my last entry …………...Some fun out of Em7 ……………

329-1

The Tulsa Ukulele Club did this song last night at the Cancer Treatment Center. As we were playing I realized it fit this week's theme.

I had to do a little hunting to find this one. Relatively few country songs are in minor. Hank did it in Am, but his voice was higher than mine, so I did it in Dm. Only two chords!

Here is my entry for the week pa. A Beatles minor song.
I must give credit to AllYouNeedIsLub for the vocal harmony breakdown.
Hoping to listen to you all tomorrow :)

This is
CRAZY AMAZING
Superb in every way!

Leonard Cohen wasn't averse to the odd minor song.Here's one. "Famous Blue Raincoat".Never covered by the Wiggles.

A Hi-Key video for a Lo-Key song. Heard it on Nostalgia radio this morning
and liked that descending vocalisation (Am Dm E Am) though out.
I was cleaning out the garden shed and lots of junk was lying around
and I thought that would provide suitable visuals for the song, and to make it
more stark I processed to be Hi-Key B&W

One last one from me for this week. It was originally in Bm, but switched to Em for vocal reasons. (Not that it’s great in Em, either :)) This one is is the opening track from Goldfinger’s album, The Knife.

One last one from me this week. I think this Jim Stafford song is absolutely hilarious. My timing is wonky here, but I was more trying to get the delivery decent, and it's hard to play and sing in time on this song, and I didn't spend much time on it. Enjoy! lol

I feel like I am missing so much this week. There will definitely be some catching up done when I get home. We are touring around Cornwall in our van, and trying to get free WiFi where we can. My mobile data allowance is mostly reserved for uploading the daily song, and it just so happens that today's is in Dm. It is one I gathered in that great Chuck Brodsky week we had last year.

And a last one from me. My dad has been asking me to have a bash at this for a while, so this is two birds with one stone!

EDIT: Oops - it’s just been pointed out that I’ve done the same song as hendulele here - is this considered bad form? If it is I apologise - my only excuse is that I’m (relatively) new here! Sorry folks - and especially hendulele! Happy to delete it if necessary?

Last edited:
Top Bottom