Season 329 - Nothing Major.

I recorded a one-take song in A-minor today with my friend, Renato, on the lead vocal and percussion.

Just broke 100 vids on the playlist but 4 of those are mine so we're not really there yet.
Really enjoying the music this week seasonistas but you do bring the goods every week of course!

Last edited:
Good grief! It's been about a month since my last video. I think that's the longest break I've taken from the Seasons since it began in 2011. Here's a Richard Thompson song.

I apologize for giving you this long a video, Pa. I wanted to do this for last week's Season, but I couldn't get it done last Sunday. I've been playing this for about 40 years now, in one manner or another. But I've never done a video of it until now. This is in E minor.

Broke the 4-minute mark (barely) here. Sorry! Some other WZ entries are possible. I chose this song, which was his friend David Letterman’s favorite.

Another one by Styx. This song comes just before "Castle Walls," which I did earlier in the week, on The Grand Illusion album.

Terrific Season, Brian, thanks! And doggone it, your little "throw-off" songs are amazing!

Congratulations TurtleDrum on the win. I'm sure you love chocolate too!

Are you starting to sweat Pa?
Could it be possible the seasons might come to an end this summer?
I certainly hope not!
Volunteers needed!!!

Congratulations TurtleDrum on the win. I'm sure you love chocolate too!

Are you starting to sweat Pa?
Could it be possible the seasons might come to an end this summer?
I certainly hope not!
Volunteers needed!!!

We're in good hands for the next 5 weeks - and Randy has told me 332 is under control - after that we have vacant seasons.
I like to have 8 weeks in the bank.

'Twas a good season, Pa - thanks for an excellent theme and all your encouragement throughout!

Am I too much of a newbie to throw my hat into the hosting ring? I feel like I need to learn to play properly before I undertake the challenge of hosting, but the offer's there if you need it?

Top Bottom