Season 329 - Nothing Major.

'Twas a good season, Pa - thanks for an excellent theme and all your encouragement throughout!

Am I too much of a newbie to throw my hat into the hosting ring? I feel like I need to learn to play properly before I undertake the challenge of hosting, but the offer's there if you need it?

We love having new hosts Del (and other recent seasonistas). All we need is a theme and some perameters. It is customary that the host comments on the videos brought along. Takes a little time but it is very enjoyable seeing people bring songs along to satisfy your theme.

The available weeks are in post #1 here and past themes are in post #2 and #4.

Last edited:
We love having hew hosts Del (and other recent seasonistas). All we need is a theme and some perameters. It is customary that the host comments on the videos brought along. Takes a little time but it is very enjoyable seeing people bring songs along to satisfy your theme.

The available weeks are in post #1 here and past themes are in post #2 and #4.

In that case put me down for week 339 (should have a bit of time that week) and I'll give it a bash! A quick scan of past themes shows a few strong contenders have already been used - I'll get my thinking cap on and see what happens! (usually nothing! ;) )

In that case put me down for week 339 (should have a bit of time that week) and I'll give it a bash! A quick scan of past themes shows a few strong contenders have already been used - I'll get my thinking cap on and see what happens! (usually nothing! ;) )

Way to go Del! I'll send you a PM a few days prior to your week to remind you. Thank you!

Thank you very much for the fine fine Season and theme, Brian, and I truly love the strap. I feel very lucky indeed. Thank you! :)

Congratulations, Linda! Great prize and a fine topper forma wonderful season, pa.

A wonderful season! Since then, I detect more and more non-major songs, which slipped through my radar while obviously looking on it. Thanks to Brian for opening eyes and mind!

Cheers for hosting this cracking week Brian and congrats to those you've plucked out. :cheers:

Perfect timing indeed! Today, as we're all enjoying Dave's Desserts Season, the chocolate ukulele strap prize arrived! It's really smashing and chocolate lover that I am, it's right up my alley.

Thank you very much, Brian, and please extend my gratitude to the Random Generator. :)

Top Bottom