Martin OX Uke Bamboo (natural) - soprano REVIEW

PeteyHoudini

Reaction score
Hey gang!

Been laying low for the past year (uke-wise), but I'm trying to make an appearance again as the series Hawaii 5-0 goes into season 9!!! hehe I think Jerry, the conspiracy guy is the best! hehe

Anyway, many ukesters have been hounding me the last year that I do my review of the Martin OX Bamboo (natural) uke. So, I finally did it. I'm a bit of out of practice but it worked out ok. Enjoy.

Lots of love to the Big Island to escape those volcanoes!

Petey

Thanks for the review. If only they made a concert.

I like Kamekono. Would love a plate of his shrimp.

Great Review Petey, You make that Uke talk...Now I want one! Always, Always, look forward to your informative videos.

I just took ownership of a Martin OX Uke Bamboo (natural) and I have to say it is wonderful!

Also just a note - I love your videos :)

I appreciate your very thoughtful, thorough reviews. Great contribution to UU. Will be keeping an eye out for your review of the Martin 2K tenor, Petey!

I appreciate your very thoughtful, thorough reviews. Great contribution to UU. Will be keeping an eye out for your review of the Martin 2K tenor, Petey!

Thanks. So many people emailed me over the last year asking for a review of the OXK. I finally got my act together. hehe The 2K will be done for the end of July. I just need to get my sample songs in order and I going to put in a small clip of someone else that I know who has one for the one of it.

Petey

Oh, wow. That OX would have never thought it would end up in Petey's arms.

Lucky OX!

Great video, as usual. Thank you.

I was surprised to see that the tenor nut is narrower than the soprano nut . The thing I like best about Martin sopranos is the nut width , it is perfect for me.
I don't understand why the tenor would be narrower.

Top Bottom