Kanelea K1SC-P (Super Concert with Premium Koa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

streetbob_grayrider

Reaction score
Kanelea K1SC-P **SOLD**

I bought this Super Concert new from Hawaii Music Supply a few years ago. It was professionally set up and sounds as beautiful as it’s Premiun Koa looks. It was played a handful of times and still looks brand new. It is stored inside it’s Oahu case with a humidifier. I paid $1300 and was asking $900 then reduced it to $800 and now $700 plus shipping. There will be no further price reductions. **SOLD**

2rxa4ic.jpg

29aqg76.jpg

zu6na.jpg

Last edited:
What is the width at the nut? I assume this model does not have a radiused fretboard; is that why you are selling? I hadn't thought about a super concert size before, but tenors are a bit large for me. What is the overall length on this Kanile'a? Might be interested, pm sent.

The width at the nut is exactly 1 1/2 inches. It does not have a radiused fret board. The overall length from the top of the head stock to base of the body is 25 1/4 inches. Even with the tenor neck, it still fits perfectly in the Oahu Concert case.

Trade

The width at the nut is exactly 1 1/2 inches. It does not have a radiused fret board. The overall length from the top of the head stock to base of the body is 25 1/4 inches. Even with the tenor neck, it still fits perfectly in the Oahu Concert case.

Hi! Would you be interested to trade this uke for a Pono pro classic series mango deluxe editon?
https://www.theukulelesite.com/shop...ineapple-5-series-pro-classic-mgtp5-pc-2.html

Kind regards,
JP

That model sounds beautiful but I’m going to hold out for the tenor Pono Pro Slot Head in either Mahogany, Cedar, or Acacia.
Chris

Thanks for all the offers.....this beauty is going to a new home. **SOLD to Michael Ta (technical.ta@gmail.com)**

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thank you to Chris for a being a great seller. He took some extra pictures of the uke at my request and promptly shipped it once we had agreed upon the deal. The Kanile'a arrived at my house two days later in the exact condition that he described. It's a beautiful uke that basically felt and looked brand new. He even took the extra time to find the manufacturer's tag and strings that came with the uke from his original purchase and sent them to me a few days later. I'm really happy with how the whole process went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom