Ukulele Cases

Don't know if anybody's mentioned this, but I didn't see it on this thread, so I will. A seller on Amazon (US) has had the Reunion Blues tenor and concert Continental models available for super cheap lately. I remember reading that these used to be $129 (or more?), but I just got one for 60 bucks. I'm using it in place of the lightweight hard foam case that came with my Romero Tiny Tenor. It required a layer of extra padding around the body, which I managed to do in a professional-looking way, but the large, heavy duty zippers on the RBC inspire way more confidence for everyday use than those on the original case - not to mention that it's a very nice case, or gigbag, or whatever you want to call it. Especially at that price.

bratsche

For a concert size Acorn dewdrop ukulele made by Tyler St. Clare (unique style), I found a well padded gig bag with pocket that fits well on Amazon. $38

CLOUDMUSIC Hawaii Floral Ukulele Case 10mm Padded Ukulele Backpack (Concert, Hawaii Hibiscus and Palm) https://a.co/d/bN1zaGd

Attachments

• IMG_9411.jpeg
    IMG_9411.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9412.jpeg
    IMG_9412.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9410.jpeg
    IMG_9410.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0376.jpeg
    IMG_0376.jpeg