beginning ukulele class - santa monica, ca starts june 20

janeray1940

Reaction score
Hi all - this is the class that got me hooked on ukulele so many years ago, so I thought I'd spread the word that another session is starting up soon. If you are a beginner in the Los Angeles area and you need a bit more instruction than you can find online, I highly recommend this class! It takes place at McCabe's in Santa Monica.

BEGINNING UKULELE

Ukulele - and serious? Can they go together? At first, you might think no. But then, when you see how ukulele has become a worldwide sensation, you might think again. If you want to have SERIOUS + FUN together, this is the class for you.

SERIOUS: This is not the repetitive, same, three-chord experience you find for free on the Interwebs. You will learn great songs in different keys, a variety of strumming patterns, and how to play scales and read tablature.

FUN: We'll have a great time exploring songs from the roaring 1920s to the swinging 1940s, to the rockin 1960s and beyond, with a slice of Latin and reggae on the side.

UKULELE = SERIOUS + FUN!
Steve Rose 8:00 - 9:30 PM Wednesdays, Jun 20 - Aug 1 (skips July 4th) (6 sessions) $160

Top Bottom